Chapter 3

The next day was a Saturday, so I took my usual visit at the park. It was a gloomy and cloudy day, which is actually perfect day in a peaceful, green place. There were different colored flowers, including my favorite color: red. There were barely any people because my neighbors want a sunny day when they jog. 

I took my bag with me, containing my sketchpad, color pencils, pens, and a couple of pencils, and walked toward my special tree deep within the dark forest. I wore my black black hoodie, black jeans and black Converse. You may be wondering why I'm wearing all black. Well, its easier to blend into the shadows before people spots you. 

I really like this spot in the woods. The grass wasn't too wet, its comfortable to lean back on the tree, and its hidden behind a giant rock next to a cliff. The only thing that i hated was the fact that I'm can't never relax on drawing. There's always eyes on me ever since I discovered this part of the forest.

Then I spotted something move in the distance. I hope it was just a bird or something. But then someone covered my mouth. I panicked, struggling to be released. I calmed my breathing and tried thinking straight, which took me a couple of minutes, but, fortunately, I slowed my breathing and thought straight. I grabbed the intruder's sleeve and flipped him up in the air. He landed with a thud on the hard roots of trees. That's when I noticed what he looked like.

"Are you kidding me?! I could've injured you, Jeffrey!" I warned, for a second blinded by something metallic in Jeffrey's pocket reflect sunlight straight into my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I was playing with you." He groaned in pain.

"Whatever." I muttered while offering him a hand. He took it and I pulled him up. 

"Well, I was heading somewhere. Bye." He said. He continued deeper into the forest. Where was he going? Going through the forest is a bad idea for a shortcut. Its quicker going around. Everyone knows that. I suspected he's going to do something crazy, like kill someone. Haha, probably not. 

I quietly followed him and when I caught up, I saw him throwing his knife in the air. Stupid, he could hurt himself. Good thing I'm here. We both walked for a while and, finally, we arrived at an old mansion. Termites were chewing on wood and most of the windows were shattered. There was an ax stuck on a tree trunk and several knives thrown at the door. 

When Jeffrey came in the house, I peeked through the window, trying to soak up as much of the inside of the house. I saw a dude, about my age, his black and red eyes glued to the television screen. The inside looks neater than the outside. There was a leather brown couch, a lazy boy, and a couple of doors leading to other rooms.

The I saw Jeffrey. He sprayed something on his face, and the next thing I knew was that he looked totally different than the guy I know. His hair turned black, as if it was burned, his skin transformed bleached white, and his hoodie revealed red stains. He turned around and his face was revealed. There were black rings around his lidless grey eyes. Worst of all, a smile was cut from ear to ear.

I fell back not just because of the shock, but also of dizziness. Th world seemed like it was spinning slowly around me. I was the sun and the rest of the world was the planets. I tried getting back up, but I just fell back on my arse. I sat up and I felt something thick and liquid roll out  of my nose. I touched the liquid and when I looked at it, I saw blood. That's great, its totally a perfect time tp get a nose bleed. When I thought things couldn't get any worse, I started hearing static. Where did it come from? I backed away, still sitting on the wooden porch, when I bumped something skinny and tall.I looked up and I saw a faceless man wearing a suit. Slenderman.

The last hing I remembered was Jeffrey, or shall I say Jeff the freakin' Killer, running towards me before I was swallowed by darkness.