Chapter 9

The Observer.

He usually don't show up at battles. His smile glowed, evilly, and his eyes are those of a devil's.

"Clary Clearwater. The Chosen One. Nice to meet you." He said, chuckling.

"Go make me sandwich." I retorted. 

"Hmm. You are just like me." He smiled. "Smart. Brave. Mean. Bow down to me and I will let you live my dear sweet sister."

"Go suck a duck. Don't ever call me your sister or go to hell." I said. 

"You are my sister, aren't you? What? Slender never mentioned me?" He asked. We can take over the world together. Now take my hand and we will take over." He held his hand in front of me. 

I hesitated for a second, but I did the unimaginable. I slowly reached out and grabbed his hand. His grin widened. 

I stopped and turned to face Slenderman, "is he really my twin?" 

"Unfortunately, he is so." He admitted. 

I turned back around and I met the Observer's eyes, my hand inches away from his. I grabbed his hand tightly and his smile grew wider than Jeff's cut smile. But it soon faded away. 

Pieces of his hand started floating away. It looked like puzzle pieces floating in the air. He quickly pulled back and clutched his injured hand. 

But he laughed it off and said, "I forgot you can injure me with your touch. Slender has taught you well."

"Do you really think I would actually join you?" I teased him, making him angry. 

"Get them! Kill them if you have to!" He commanded. Fought off as much guys as I can, but there was something I wished I haven't missed. 

"Clary Clearwater!" He bellowed to get my attention. "I have something you want!" I turned around fearing what he has. Or WHO he has. What I saw scared me to death. 

"Calm down, they are only unconscious." The Observer assured, gesturing towards a pile of bodies on the floor. "I can put people to sleep using my mind. If you want them back, you will find the sword and give it to me. Sabrina, who is under my command now, will come with you."

Sabrina flew down and stood tall in front of me. 

"Sabrina, listen to me--" I stepped forward, but she put the tip of her sword to my neck. 

"She won't listen to you. She is brain washed. Now, go." The Observer said. 

"But where do I find it?" I asked. 

"The riddle. You know the riddle." He concluded teleporting everyone else back to who knows where.