Chapter 5

I stepped into the dark room. Cobwebs decorated the room and dust tickled my nose and made be want to sneeze. Shelves filled with books, mostly about the history of Creepypastas. Then the lights flickered open. What I saw amazed me and made me want to take a photo to post on Instagram.

Slenderman sat behind his desk with his tentacles waving around. Offenderman stood at his left, holding a rose. Splendorman stood next to Trenderman, who was leaning against the desk.

Slenderman greeted me, "good morning, child. Sit down." He gestured towards the two chairs, one for me and Jeff.

I cautiously walked towards the seats, guiding Jeff, but Offenderman bent down and offered me a blood red rose.

"This is for you." He said.

I shook my head, knowing what will happen, and continued walking towards the seats. I helped Jeff sit down and I sat down myself, a little tired because of fighting Jeff, catching an ax and having no rest what so ever.

Slenderman asked," what happened to Jeffrey, Clary?"

Before I could answer, The rest of the Slender brothers started arguing about what happened that traumatized Jeff the Killer.

"Maybe he almost fell of a cliff?" Splendor suggested.

"Impossible! There are no cliffs near this place!" Offender said.

"Maybe someone almost ripped his head o--"

"Silence! Clary, continue." Slender cut off his brothers' argument.

After I explained what happened the brothers, except Slender, about how my "powers" are starting to "show." Ridiculous. How can I be powerful. Slender just "stared" at me, which is getting creepy since he didn't have eyes. Or a face.

"Clary. You are already unconsciously blocking your thoughts. Only trained ones can do that. Now try and unblock your mind." He said in a calming voice, which made everyone shut up. I tried to unblock my mind by thinking of a wrecking ball destroying a brick wall. Everyone's eyes are on me.

"Keep going, Clary. Almost there."

I closed my eyes for about one more minute and finally I was able to do it.

"Great job, Clary!" He happily exclaimed. Then,he stared at me for a moment, probably reading my mind.

"Oh, Sally..." He sighed.

"Excuse me?" I asked, confused at how he knows about Sally.

"Sally saved you," he began,"The day before she disappeared, I sent Masky and Hoodie to protect you from the Observer, himself. He defeated Mr. Creepypasta and he got his wish to be as powerful as I am. When Masky and Hoodie arrived at your house, the Observer brainwashed them into following him. Thankfully, Sally was playing outside and she quickly ran into the woods.

"She can kill, so she defeated some of the Observer's men and managed to get my attention. I turned around and saw Masky has captured Sally. I quickly teleported outside. There were no proxies available to help me, so I was on my own.

"I defeated half his army and finally spotted Sally. I ran towards them but the Observer himself blocked my way. It was a heated fight. We both couldn't die, except if the sacred sword was stabbed through our heart. No one could own this sword except you, the Chosen One.

"I know where you can find it. I would tell you but I promised the Gods not to. Here is the riddle: 'In your generation's most hated place, lies the sword behind the green door, never used by The One. Using no key, but digits to open this one door out of hundreds.' If Zalgo of The Observer takes the sword before you, he will destroy us all."

This is the important part I needed to write down. The rest was about my special powers. I can do more than I thought.

He finished talking and dismissed Jeff and I. He didn't even let me ask one of my millions of questions. He said he didn't have time to answer questions because he has something to discuss with his brothers.

I helped Jeff walk out of the room, and the door slammed shut on our faces, Jeff not flinching nor blinking. I faced Jeff and slapped him hard in the face, leaving a red mark on his face. A second later, he blinked multiple times, probably coming out of his shocked state.

"What happened?" He stupidly asked.

I scoffed and pulled him by his collar. "Lets have a knife throwing competition."

Then his smile grew wider, "ooh, you throw knives."