Chapter 14

"Damn it! I just fixed the old hole in the wall!" You groaned in frustration. The Observer and his men came flooding in, like the first battle you got into. They picked Ben from the floor and punched him, so he isn't that useful to me.

"Camille, run!" I yelled. She isn't human, so she has to find shelter. But, no. She stood on her spot, smirking evilly. "What?..." I whispered. 

"Camille, come here." The Observer commanded, smiling. Camille walked towards his side. I stared at her with hate, realizing she was never a real friend of mine. 

"How could you?" I growled. Before I could jump up and claw her face, someone, being held by Clockwork and Toby, came in. I couldn't tell who it was, since there was a bag on his head.

"Look, Clary, its your boyfriend." She teased, "I want to take something away from you. You have everything and I have nothing." She pulled out a very familiar knife out of her pocket. It seems to be Jeff's favorite knife. 

"You know, if Jeff finds out, he will murder you, painfully and slowly." I smirked, really hoping Camille will die a painful death. 

Camille didn't say anything, she just pulled off the bag off the head of... Holy swag, its Jeff. 

I was about to spread my wings, when something prevented me from doing so. What ever I do i couldn't move much. Looks like someone put an invisible dome force field around me. 

The Observer laughed at my helplessness,  me struggling someone I love. I mean, not like that, but like a brother... Well, I think that is how I feel about Jeffrey...

My anger filled me inside, my knuckles bleeding from punching the invisible wall. Slowly, Camille walked towards Jeff, his knife in her hands. He seemed to be in his normal self, not his brainwashed self. 

She placed the sharp part of the knife against his throat. And for the first time, I saw fear in Jeff's eyes. He closed his eyes knowing that I was staring into them, not wanting me to see him suffer. 

Then, the knife slits his throat.

Blood sprayed everywhere. He fell face flat on the floor. I didn't see what happened next because tears filled my eyes. I din't want them to roll down, because if they do, my vision will slightly clear and I will see Jeff on the floor and Camille smiling. 

Unfortunately, the tears rolled down my cheeks. The clear sight of Jeffrey dead, made my heart hurt, but it also raised my anger til the level that I would explode. 

I looked at everyone, trying to figure out who controls the shield, separating me from everyone else. Then I reached Zalgo's mind. He gave half his concentration towards the shield, so I decided to mess with his mid. 

I touched the shield and I feel it getting weaker. Then I leaned on it. And I fell through. It hurts but I didn't mind the pain of my head hitting contact with the floor. I immediately took off towards the Observer. I will take Camille's life next.

I took out my sword, and slashed the Observer's chest, which did not regenerate. He snatched a sword from a soldier, and turned it into his own creation. 

The battle between him and I lasted forever. I was getting tired, but so was he. I knew I had to end this somehow. I gathered all my strength and swung at him harder and faster. He commanded his soldiers not to attack and I commanded Slender not to help me. 

Then, finally, I was able to cut his arm. I didn't cut it off, I just gave him a cut. Then again with his leg, then his cheek, then his sword arm. The sword flew out of his grasp and I pointed the sword to his throat.

I was about to kill him, when Slender called out my name.

"Clary, do not hurt him." He told me in his usual cal voice. " He is not the enemy. I sense the real danger in this room." 

"What do you mean?"I asked confused.

"Well, someone else is controlling him. Find the fiend and kill him, instead." 

I took the tip of the sword away from his throat and that is when I remembered Jeff lying on the ground, lifeless. Again, I started tearing up. But before that, I have to find out who the real mastermind is.

"All right, who controlled the Observer!" My voice echoed through the halls of the mansion. "Who?!"

Then someone stepped up.

Zalgo.

"I am the one who is behind all of this." Everyone gasped, even people who was on the Observer's side. "He wanted to use his powers for good, instead of ruling the world. He's dead meat to me."

"You'll be dead meat when I'm done with you!" I yelled. I ran forward my sword pointing at one of his eyes. It stabbed him and he groaned in pain, but he just smiled wider. 

"You can not finish me with that sword so easily." He said and slowly pulled out the sword out of his body. He screeched and fled the scene. Then I remembered Jeffrey. My eyes filled with tears once again.

I ran towards him and cradled his head on my lap. His own blood stained his white hoodie and part of his face. Tears flooded down my cheeks and rested onto his face, mixing with the semi-dried blood. 

"Child, I know what you are thinking. Do not do it." Slenderman said. "You are still needed to defeat Zalgo."

"But I don't think I can live a world without Sabrina or Jeff. I have to do it." 

I gathered all the life in me and passed it on to Jeff and Sabrina. Slowly, I got dizzy, like I wanted to faint and never wake up. Slowly, Sabrina sat right up, her eyes questioning what I was doing when she saw me. Slowly, Jeffrey's eyes opened, the first thing he saw was me giving up my life for him and Sabrina. Slowly, Jeff and I switched place, me on his lap and him comforting me before I took my last breath. 

Slowly, my eyes closed and I released my last breath...