Chapter 13

"According to you and your brain," I began, "I can bring back several people from the dead, right?"

"Do not think about it child," Slender answered, "the world needs you. But, since I know you are not going to listen to me, I suggest you bring two or more people from the dead. You can not bring back people who have been dead for a long time, such as your little sister."

"Oh." I sighed, feeling both defeated and relieved. "I can keep Sabrina in here, right." I asked gesturing towards the leather couch. 

"It would be weird living with the dead, but sure, child." He answered before teleporting into his study place, where ever that is. 

I sat on the other couch, watching Marble Hornets for the 6th time while aiding my stab wound from Jeff and a pencil stab from Grace. I decapitated her.

I sat there, relaxing, eating a bag of chips, when there was a panicked knock on the door. I forced myself to stand up, realizing there is no one else to get it. I dragged feet towards the door and pulled open the creaking door and I saw Ben. 

I, from instincts, flipped him, like a freaking pancake, and put my knee over his face, while twisting his arm, just enough to hurt, not break.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He yelled, his face kissing the floor. 

"Are you the real Ben?" I asked.

"Yes, I am! Now, get off me!" He groaned. 

"Then answer my question. How did you and Sabrina meet?" I asked. His black eyes softened and smiled and started blabbering about that night. Damn, I really don't want to tell him what he did to her and how she reacted. But, of course, I have to.

"C'mon, I have to tell you something." I said

Well, after I explained everything to Ben, he seemed so confused, like he didn't want to believe it or something. We walked into the house and his eyes widened in fear when he saw her lifeless, pale corpse on the couch. Oh, my gosh, i couldn't take the look on his face.

Ben cried even more blood out of his eyes, dripping onto his green shirt. He knelt next to her and held her cold hand in his. I started crying, remembering my best friend was dead and the sight of her lover (who killed her) crying, telling her to wake up.

Good thing there was something to distract my mind from this depressing scene. Another knock on the door. Wondering who it was, I wiped my tears and pulled it open. Holy swag, Camille is alive.

She had gashes everywhere, glass sticking out of her flesh. She had one swollen eye and her ripped clothes were smeared with blood and mud. She nearly fell flat face on the floor, unfortunately, I caught her before she was about to receive her first (probably the last) kiss from the floor.

"Ben! Camille needs help!" I expected him to immediately jump up, but he just sat there staining Sabrina's clothes with tears. "Oh, whatever." I groaned.

"Camille, how are you?" I asked, when she woke up. She passed out, when I pulled out a piece of broken from her arm.

"I'm fine. I think." She answered. 

"I'll let you rest." I said. I stood up and limped across the hall, and into my room. I took a warm, calming shower, so I can think about my next plan to get my family back. Well, I got nothing. The rest of my powers didn't come yet. If only I could read minds far away, I could see through Jeff's eyes where he is now. 

I got out the shower and put on a different pair of black ripped jeans, red Star Wars shirt, same black hoodie, and my black and white Converse. You might say that I wear too much black, but, bruh, I gotta blend in with the shadows. 

I walked back down stairs, brushing my hair and I saw Ben quietly sobbing while playing Legend Of Zelda and Camille watching My Little Pony. I walked over and began asking her questions. 

"What happened?"

She looked up from the tv and answered, "well, I got brainwashed and I saw where Zalog's lair is. I also accidentally stabbed Emilio in the stomach and died." She looked down pouting, regretting getting brainwashed and stabbing her crush.

"Oh. Well, the good news is that we can go to Zalgo's lair." I said. I searched her mind for more info, but I couldn't get to most of them. Wow, I didn't know she can block certain thoughts. 

I was about to ask her, when there was an explosion that blew a hole in the wall.