Chapter 3: Them

In the one second that they made eye contact, they knew it meant an eternity of love they would share together forever. And this moment was one that will last for as long as they live in each other's hearts: forever. "Hey baby!", as Michael wrapped his woman in a tight embrace that felt like ages to him and her. "Hey babe!!", she responded back as she eagerly accepted his embrace with warm arms and an even warmer heart. The heartbeats each of them heard was eminent. There was no denial that their wants where loudly being exclaimed right in between their hug. " I missed you so much", she said trying to break the silence, "I miss you too", he replied as he squeezed himself tighter against her, "more than you can ever imagine". The luminescence of the bright sun was shining its gaze upon the lovely couple, providing a heat that was already burning between the two lovers the moment they saw each other again.

As he finished their embrace, he showed more passion with a soft but loving kiss. Her lips were as sweet as the chocolate that laced her beautiful brown eyes as his lips became entangled with hers. She felt her knees beginning to grow weak at the soft kiss, knowing full well what it would lead too, but enjoyed herself as she opened his mouth wider to a deepening kiss. Their wet tongues eventually began to stretch themselves in a tangle war for dominance as their kiss began to sway to more lustful actions. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck pushing his body closer to hers. His grip on her sides was slowly but gently tightening around them, almost as if they were a chain holding him back from releasing his growing desires.

Like all chains, however, they eventually give out.

His hands began to move downwards, groping her sweet bottom that he wanted to feel more of-

"WAIT!", she exclaimed startling him beyond recognition. The fear began to grow in him again," you idiot, why'd you have to go and do that?!", "I'm sorry baby I'm so s-", her gentle finger quickly stopped the words he was planning to send towards her adorable ears. "No no baby, its okay, I just wanted to say...", she slowly but sexily stated, "why don't we get more...comfortable?". A gulp was Michael's only response. She giggled her oh-so-sweet giggle and nodded in full agreement.

She slowly lead him to her room, obviously looking at her bottom as her hips swayed back and forth, almost like they were testing him to follow her. If this was a test, he sure did fail it, because he followed them like a thirsty man followed water. She pushed him inside, locking the door, and jumping on top of him, resuming their passionate kissing. They were pushing harder and harder, their bodies leaving imprints, wanting to remember this joyous and sexual moments between them. She was the first to make a move as her hands quickly pulled up his T-shirt, exposing his torso and very much to the delight of Brianna. As her tongue explored the cave of his mouth, her fingers couldn't help but trace every inch of his torso, his marks, his skin, everything that was on it, she wanted to remember. He moaned in pleasure as she began grinding her lower body against his tight jeans, knowing that this was her intention all along. He watched her as she slowly but surely rocked back and forth faster and faster and with a sex-crazed gleam in her eyes. She looked at Michael and gasped, "enjoying the ride...daddy?"

The chain was fully broken now.

He quickly lifted her up and laid her on the bottom, quickly removing her top to expose the blue-lacey bra that he absolutely loved. She giggled, "blue is your favorite color sooo....surprise!", she exclaimed, jiggling her breasts in the process. He did not hesitate once as he shoved his face in between them, kissing the middle line, top of her breasts and licking them hungrily as if he was making his territory. He tore off her bra roughly as her exposed breasts jumped up in roughness with hardened nipples and a white coat of saliva dripping down from them. "Sorry about that baby", "it's okay babe..just enjoy them", which he ultimately did as he began to suck on her nipples almost as if he were a baby sucking mommy's breasts for milk. To the right and transitioning to the left, he sucked roughly and with passion, leaving her in gasps and moans that rattled her womanhood to overflowing wetness.

He knew exactly where to go next.

He pulled off her pants slowly as she looked at him in an almost pleading manner to quickly pull them off. After exposing her soaking womanhood for the first time to both him and her, excluding the porn movies they admitted to watching separately, he qucikly dug in to her sweetness. He lapped at every opening and aroma of her vagina. The taste was that of vanilla and a sense of hotness and wetness all mixed together in one. The sounds he heard were of Brianna's shrieking and moaning at how much his tongue was moving quickly all over her vagina. " god baby ahhh your sooo good!", was one of the phrases he took to heart as he enjoyed seeing his woman unravel at the will of his tongue. In a surprise move, he flew forward and was back on the bottom, "now its your turn baby", she simply stated with a wink and an appetite for his manhood.

It was a mere two seconds that he looked down to see his length out in the open and in the palm of his woman. "Wow baby...I had no idea you were so long", she said which caused Michael to blush red and replay with a cough," T-thank you babe". "Its so long, but I wonder what it tastes like", and with that, her mouth engulfed his length completely. Everything he ever thought of doubt was gone as his mind was replaced with the pleasure of her tongue and realizing that his woman was on her knees, giving him his first ever blowjob. He heard his friends brag about how awesome it is, but now he truly knew what they meant. Brianna was enjoying the salty essence that came from his length and enjoyed the roughness by which his manhood was at lapping at her vagina. Every time she bobbed, she could feel her limit, but wanted to keep going deeper, watching her man moan as she had moaned a few minutes earlier. "F-fuck baby YESSS ahhhh", is what really stood out to her through all his moaning and groaning of her skills at giving her man head to him and only him. After a few more licks, they both knew that it was now the moment of truth.

The moment they would never forget...
The moment they lost their virginity to the one they love most in this world and in theirs.

He could feel the warmth of her womanhood wrap around his length with each hump, each slam against her thighs, each time he went deeper and deeper inside of her. As they changed positions, Brianna could feel Michael's length moving deeper and deeper in her to the point where it felt like he was penetrating into her stomach. Each thrust was another moment inside of her and another moment of him inside of her. After an hour of pounding each other, they came undone into each others arms. With exhaustion in their eyes and sweat on their face, they said to each other one more time before falling into the darkness of peaceful slumber within each other's arms for the rest of the night:

"I love you Brianna Michelle Lozano".
"I love you Michael Anthony Lozano".