Chapter 5: Dream Come True

The drive towards Album Park was one that Michael could never forget. The drive alone was an intoxicating feeling, a feeling that consumed his lust for his beautiful woman and tripled it even more, both in his mind, body and soul. Every turn on the road was another pump of blood into his beating heart as the heat of his length was hardening more and more for his desires. No matter how sexual, dirty or desirable they may be. It felt like hours and hours on end until he pulled into the parking for the park.

Once his road to her ended, a journey to find her began.

The dawning of the sun was becoming more imminent in his search for her that his mind became more puzzled and confused as to where she may be waiting for him. Maybe under a tree?
Or on a patch in the grass?
No, no don't be an idiot now think man think! With those thoughts in mind, he kept wondering and wondering, why here? What's so special abou-

Then it hit him.
This was the park that they spent their one year anniversary on.
And he knew the exact spot of where she would be.

The walk to the other side of the work was tiring, but his energy was soon regained once he saw her...covered on black lengiere. "Hey there cutie", she said in a voice so lustful that it made Michael's knees feel faint, "you know its really bad to be out here in the park at night..you never know when..", she paused as she inched closer and closer to his pants, "someone horny may come and..", she said and stopped once again as she pulled out his rock-hard length,"make you feel amazing mmmmm". She scarfed down his length as if it were her favorite thing to eat. His moans were so loud and frequent that he felt light-headed at the idea of his woman giving him head in the park, a place where little kids come to enjoy himself.

Its a good thing too because he was certainly enjoying himself right now.

She enjoyed his length very much as well. Probably more than he was enjoying her tongue just lapping at his tip and playing with it too. The taste was salty but delicious, probably the most delicious thing she ever tasted. "Mmmmm sooooo good baby...mmmmmmm", were all the words she could get out as her mouth was currently "full" at the moment. After a few more minutes of sucking, she got up and leaned against the tree almost as if she were posing for a playboy picture.

The sight Michael saw was one to die for. The lengiere was perfect in ever way and highlighted all of her features even in the darkest of nights like tonight. Her bra was black and see through, allowing him to see her erect nipples that strung themselves out against the bra. Her stocking were perfectly lining her sexy things and leading him to her soaking womanhood that was pleasured and warm from his length. The black gown that crossed over her chest was also see through, but showed her voluptuous neck for Michael to admire very well."Holy shit.." Was all he could manage to escape from his lips.

He lost it once again.

He grabbed her by her ass and squeezed it very roughly as his tongue began to coat her beautiful neck and claim it as his. Her moans were evermore loud through the night as she tugged and pulled on his hair the more he licked. He left a few hickey marks to claim her as his possession and continued to explore his trophy as he ripped off her gown, bouncing her breasts within her gorgeous bra. He caressed them with gentleness as though they were his trophies, sniffing their sweet scent and licking the top of them alll over to coat them as well. All Brianna could say at the moment was, "...I hope you love them baby...ahhh". His eyes that looked into her sexily easily said all the words in his mind,

Yes, yes I do baby.

He soon picked her up and placed her on the grass as the moon continuously highlighted her features even more. If he wasn't completely in love with her before, which he knew he most certainly was, he was definitely in love with her now. His length was now ribbed for her pleasure. But before he could enter, he stopped, his new words coming into play."Baby wait, are you sure you want to do this? I don't have a condom" "I know babe I know and yes I'm ready to feel you all of you" "what if you get-" "pregnant? Don't worry babe I'm on the pill, and im not ready yet either until the time is ready my love".

He planted one last soft kiss on her amazingly sweet lips as he entered her for the first time without a condom.

The warmth that was encompassed within her womanhood was one that could not be measure whatsoever. It was almost like an oven that he placed his manhood within in. But without the burning and painful sensations within it. The faster and harder he thrusted, the more he and Brianna would moan and scream of ecstasy. "AHHH OHH GOD YESSS!!! DO ME BABY FUCKING DO ME!!!!!!!", was one of the phrases that encouraged him to go faster as her replied, "FUCK YESSS IM GONNA POUND YOU SOOOOO GODDAMN HARD", and that is exactly what he intended to do. He could have never imagined the sex right now with her could have ever felt this incredible. He never had the talk with his parents as he could never talk with them as his mother would have instantly disapproved and his father would have had a yelling contest between them two that would have gotten them anywhere. But they didn't matter.

At that moment, no one mattered to him. No one. Except for the woman that lied beneath him.

He unclasped her bra and saw her sweet essence bounce up and down as his length was becoming even harder and growing within her the deeper and deeper he went. He knew he was going to cum soon and he hoped that she felt it too. Somehow, someway, his thoughts were answered when she exclaimed, "IM CUMMING BABY!!!!!! AHHHH IM ALMOSY THERE!!!!!!!", to which he replied with a gleeful smile, "IM CUMMING TOOOO!!!!!!!!". A few more seconds passed until Brianna and Michael both came in each other's arms and underneath the night sky. Michael was the first to break the ice, "how do you feel baby?" "Soooo good babe, better than I have felt since...ever hehehehe" "god baby you were soooo amazing and sexy" "you weren't so bad yourself, handsome". Soon after her reply, he planted another deep but romantic kiss on her lips. "Baby, lets sleep her tonight", she stated, but before he could respond back, two adorable fingers stopped the words in their place, "Don't worry, we will leave early in the morning and I'm pretty sure no one, except pedophiles, are at the park at 5 in the morning", she said with another giggle. That was all he needed to convince him to spend the night in the park they spent their one year anniversary at.

After making a makeshift bed out of their clothes and jackets, they cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms. Unbeknownst to them, Michael and Brianna both dreamed of the same thing: their life now and how they saw it as in the future.

I hope I meet the one she dreamt
I hope I meet my one he dreamt

And in the end, their dreams, every last one, had come true.