Chapter 17: The Honeymoon

"Thanks again for watching EJ mom, I really appreciate it", said Michael in a cheery tone.

"Of course sweetie, anytime! Now go enjoy your "honeymoon" with your beautiful wife son", my mom said in an extremely awkward and suggestive tone.

"Heh....thanks mom", he responded, quickly turning on his heels before it became any more awkward than it needed to be.

Thank god that's over, now it's time to have fun! He thought with a huge grin on his face.

Everything about their wedding ceremony was perfect in his eyes. The teary vows, the love between the Lozano and Roberds family together and thankfully, to end the night in a passionate and loving "ceremony" as much as everything else that happened today.

Hehehe he is gonna love this Brianna thought as she was adjusting her black see through lengiere in the mirror. All through the day, she was nervous, but excited all the same. The day was amazing and perfect to her, but she would be lying if she hadn't been thinking about what was soon to happen as soon as her new husband returns from dropping off our beautiful son with his mom. Oooo daddy she thought while bitting her lip in a combination of lust and love together....

"Hey babe, I'm baaaa....", his throat immediately clenched at the sight before him: his beautiful wife, clad in black lengiere and surrounded by lightly lit candles and with a sweet smell of flowers and essence filling his at-attention nose.

"Oh, heyyyy baby", Brianna replied, seductively, "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue? Hehehe", she questioned in an almost purring tone, obviously knowing the answer to his shock.

"Ohh god yes. Your sooo sooo sexy babe...", Michael declared immediately, slowly walking towards the bed.

"Oh yea babe?", Brianna responded, moving seductively to be on her knees, "is it because of this lengiere I wore especially for you?", she said while moving her hands all around her breasts.

"Ohhh babe..", Michael responded while slowly moving to be face to face with her.

"Or maybe..", she trailed off while sliding her arms around his back and pulling him all onto her chest, "maybe it's my lips that really turn you on..lets see..", was the last thing Michael heard before she planted a slow, soft kiss on his full lips.

Michael's passion had become unleashed.

Michael immediately wrapped his arms around Brianna's waist and pulled her closer to deepen his kiss and pushing his tongue to explore hers.

"Mmm!", Brianna exclaimed with her mouth full of his tongue and love. She closed her eyes slowly and embraced her tongue on his. She then began to pull of Michael's blazer and pulled on his tie before saying in an exasperated tone, "...fuck me, Mr.Lozano..", which she knew he would do just that.

Michael nodded in agreement and pulled off his tie as quickly as possible, following his button up shirt, leaving his torso bare for his wife, much to her pleasant response of lip-biting. Michael leaned forward, laying himself on top of Brianna and continuing to kiss her with extreme passion.

Michael began to pull off Brianna's bottom part of her lengiere, exposing her extremely wet and soft pussy to Michael's groin which was already getting extremely hard at all the making out that was happening between the two newlyweds. He then proceeded to pull off his wife's top portion, showing her big, soft breasts, making him even more in lovely lust of the woman he made his vows too.

"Your so beautiful babe", Michael said while licking and sucking on his wife's nipples, making them hard and sensitive for her wife to gasp at every time her husband flicked and motioned around her nipples. "Mmmmm ohhh babe, please...I need you..", Brianna stated in moans to her husband, who responded by kissing her once again while he took off his pants as fast as he possibly could.

Michael then spread Brianna's legs apart as much as possible and aimed his hard cock at the beautiful pussy in front of him. "Are you ready babe?" "Yes baby, make love to me Mr.Lozano" "As you wish, Mrs.Lozano". Michael then pushed his cock immediately inside of her, grunting quickly at the warmth his wife was pulsating from her little girl down below.

"Oh god yes!! Fuckkk babe your sooo hot!"

"Mmmm babe keep pounding me, faster!"

Michael responded to his wife's request and began to quicken his rate of thrusts deep into his wife's womb, managing to hit her g spot every time he pushed inside. The beauty of her glistening skin under the bright full-moon was a sight Michael enjoyed and thought was the most beautiful view that only he would enjoy every night.

Michael's cock was continuing to pulsate everytime he pushed into his wife. For hours and hours on end, they were consumed in the loving and passionate experience of their honeymoon. They came into each other's arms at the end of the night, cuddled in an embrace that would hold them dear in their hearts as husband and wife forever and ever.