Chapter 5 Worse than i thought

Beckett- The darkness wrapped around me. I could feel the cold floor against my skin as I heard someone scream my name.

BECKETT!!
BECKETT!!
Finally the screaming stopped as the darkness was completely around me.
----------------------------------------------castle- I saw Beckett fall to the floor. As her head hit the side table I screamed out her name, but no reply came. Once I noticed she was out cold, I took her in my arms bridal style and brought her down to my car. As I egnited the engine I heard her moan my name.
Castle......
"Hey Kate calm down, every thing is going to be ok."
"Castle, I-I I'm sor....."
"KATE!!!"
I hit the gas as we sped out of the parking garage. I had to stop at a red light. I looked over to see blood coming from her head. "OH MY GOD, TURN GREEN ALREADY!!!" I didn't care if I got a ticket, I sped down the street and finally reached the hospital. I took Kate up bridal style again and ran in the hospital screaming "SHE NEEDS A DOCTOR NOW!!!" Just then I saw laine and she came over to me running. "What the hell happened castle!" "Laine,she passed out and hit her head on a side table." "EXCUSE ME, this woman needs medical attention IMMEDIATELY!!!" After laine screamed at the top of her lungs a doctor ran over. "Follow me into the emergency room." Laine was told to leave the room, so she went to call Esposito and Ryan. "Sir, I'm doctor Meridith Gray, now can you please carefully tell me what happened to her." I took a deep breath and told her everything. " well it seems your wife has lost a lot of blood, but that's not what you should be worrying about." "What do you mean! What's wrong with my wife!" " it seems that she is dehydrated and it looks like she has been starving herself...." I cut in before she could finish. "That's impossible! She wouldn't do that to herself!" Then without saying anything, Dr. Gray pulled back Kate's long sleeve on her shirt to reveal scars across her a arms. I didn't know what to say, I was in shock. "I shouldn't of let her leave! This is all my fault!" "Mr.castle, that's not all..." I looked at her and I could tell she was scared and nervous about something.     "What else." The doctor took a deep breath and let it out before she continued. "Mr. Castle, I'm so sorry to have to tell you this but, your wife might be paralyzed in her legs,and....." I started to cry. " what else could be wrong with her." "Mr.castle, um.... I'm sorry but, your wife lost the baby." "BABY!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!" "I'm sorry,you didn't know your wife was pregnant." "NO I DIDINT!!!" Laine came in and tried to calm me down but it didn't help, instead I went out into the hallway to let the doctor tell laine the news. I could hear laine crying. After a minute,laine came out into the hallway. "Oh Rick, I'm so so sorry." She gave me a hug and we just stood there and cried until we saw the doctor come out of the room. "Mr.castle, I'm so sorry, I honestly thought you knew about the baby." I stopped crying for a moment to look up at the doctor. "It's fine, but was there anything you could of done to save it." "We are running some tests now,but I don't think so. Mr.castle your wife was a month pregnant, we think that when she found out she started abusing herself but we don't know why." "She left me a month ago, but I don't know why." Just then a machine started to go crazy in Kate's room. "DOCTOR GRAY SHE NEEDS TO GO TO SURGERY NOW! SHE IS LOSING TO MUCH BLOOD!" " what's going on!" "Mr.castle, please stay here, Dr.Perish make sure he stays put!" "LAINE, WHAT IS HAPPENING!" "CASTLE you better calm down or I'm going to have to smack you!" Just then espo and Ryan walking over to me and held me back.
"KATE!!"
"KATE!!"