Chapter 5

Hello there loves!  A new chapter has been posted and there will be a lot of explaining to do. This is also one of my favorite chapters as you can see, but it will get better later on. Oh and It was supposed to be shorter but I decided to put two chapter to make it into one! Hell Chea! So if you guys have any questions regarding Narnia or anything about my story in particular don't be afraid to ask. x) Leave a comment, fan, vote! Thanks!

------------------------

Chapter 5

Eventually we stopped in front of a draw bridge guarded by a centaur and a minotaur. When they saw Caspian they signaled for the bridge to be dropped and the gate to be open.

Upon passing through the gates, the ground turned into a cobblestone path where grass and trees grew alongside it. After several more hoof clatters the path of trees stopped into a giant clearing, I was taken aback by the sight before me. It stood a brilliant giant white against the blue sky. It was unlike most medieval castles. The air around me felt of history and new beginnings it also felt of something new, something familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

The breeze blew into my face and I could smell familiar scent of the sea bringing back memories from when I was a child walking along the shore with my parents long before my sister was born.

There was a flurry of excitement around me as I got off the bear named Rowley and everything was in a blur.

"Harmine! Take these ladies to their rooms and get their wardrobe ready and make sure they feel at home." said Caspian ordering the maids from my guess. "The same goes for the young men here." Caspian smiled. "We have a lot of work to do."

Susan, Lucy, and I were suddenly pushed past several hallways and finally put into separate rooms. The maids gave me a light green dress with a white intricate design sewed onto it. It also had traces of gold lining the edges. The neck dipped an inch or two below my collarbone and the sleeves were short but was light and flowed easily with the breeze.

After putting it on I looked at myself in the mirror. Surprisingly it fit perfectly hugging my slight curves and the light green making a nice color contrast against my slightly tanned skin. The dress was long stopping at my ankles.

The maid's voice broke me away from my thoughts and I turned to look at her, "Well I will leave you 'ere for now and I'll come by to pick ya up later. Oh 'nd don't leave this room." she said and walked out closing the door behind her.

I sat on the bed. Definitely larger and firmer than the one at Aunt Flor's home. This can't be a dream. I thought. It can't be. I shook my head. If it isn't, then how is this happening? I fell flat on the bed and my eyes scanned the room. A large window stood on one side of the room and a giant closet stood right across from the bed. On the opposite side of the window there stood another room which to my guess must be the washroom.

My thoughts wandered back to the young man with the dark brown eyes. It was because of him that I'm even in this world. I closed my eyes and imagined his boyish face and lean figure. The way his brown hair nearly hid his tired round brown eyes...Wait what am I thinking?

I walked up to the window hoping to be distracted by the view. I looked out and saw beautiful green grass and flowers most in full bloom. I looked on and saw that a small path snaked along the garden branching off into two paths. One path led into what seems to be a small gazebo. The other led into a path mostly covered by trees. Although I was high up I could smell a faint scent of flowers. As I was looking I felt a sudden pull toward the garden as if it were calling to me. I want to be there.

Before I could open the door I stopped myself. But the maid told me I have to stay in this room. It wouldn't hurt to leave for a few minutes right? I could steal a couple minutes then I could come back. I said convincing myself.