Halloween

It was Halloween night and Fergal and I were all dressed up, waiting to see if Ashton, Hailey, and Becky were coming with us. "Harley Quinn?" Fergal asked me when I stepped out of the bathroom. "The Joker?" I replied. He smiled and pulled me to him. "I figured that you would be Harley Quinn because I mentioned to Joe that I was going as Joker." Fergal said. "She's my favorite, besides Batman." I told him. We heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Hailey dressed as a witch and Ashton and Becky dressed as Steampunk Adventurers. "Wow guys. You look awesome." Becky told us. "Not to bad yourselves." I said. Travis dressed up as a Goth Mad Hatter, his girlfriend Alexis dressed up as a female Mad Hatter, and Charlotte dressed as Alice. "Wow Mia. Eres una Harley Quinn convencer." Travis said. "Thanks!" I said. "Are we ready?" Travis asked. "Can we go now? Please?!" Hailey asked. Ashton laughed and took her hand. "Yeah, we're going now." He said. We locked the door and headed to a fall festival down the street. Hailey ended up getting a three bags full of candy. Ashton smiled at her as we headed to the car so we could take her to Full Sail University, where WWE was having their Halloween party. "Hopefully there won't be any alcohol there." Ashton said. "It'll be okay. My father knows that I don't like alcohol and he makes the party nonalcoholic. Pisses off a lot of people, but most people don't drink." I said. Fergal smiled and pulled me close to him.
*Skip to the Party*
We headed inside and Hailey ran up to Joe and Marcus. "A little witch?" Marcus asked, picking her up. "I like my costume. What are you?" She asked. "I'm a werewolf. My mask is on Joelle right now." He told her. "Look everyone. The Joker and Harley Quinn finally made it!" Nikki said. I smiled and looked at her. "A school girl, Nikki?" I asked. "What? At least I'm not whatever Travis is." She said. "He's a Goth Mad Hatter. That's his girlfriend Alexis." I told her. She nodded and we enjoyed the party. Fergal and I walked around and he noticed a poster for a haunted house in town. "This looks interesting." He said. "Okay. You two go explore that after the party. That's open until eleven and it's only seven. Besides, Mia has to sing for us." Enzo said as Big Cass picked me up and set me on the stage. I looked around and was handed a microphone.
"You know I got it, I g-got it
You know I got it
I'm your girl

Every time you miss the beat and life pulls you under
When you need your rhythm back I'll be your drummer
No matter where you're comin' from I'll see your true colors
Oh, ooh, ooh
Oh, oh, ooh, ooh

If you come undone
I'll be the one to make the beat go on and on and on

I'll be your A to the Z even if trouble's coming
You know I got it, I g-got it
You know I got it
I'm your girl
I'll be whatever you need
Call me and I'll come runnin'
You know I got it, I g-got it
You know I got it
I'm your girl
You know I got it
I'm your girl

I'm a little bit sunshine, a little bit starlight
Sometimes when my halo slips I dance on the wild side
No matter where you're coming from I know what it feels like
Oh, ooh, ooh
Oh, oh, ooh, ooh

If you come undone
I'll be the one to make the beat go on and on and on

I'll be your A to the Z even if trouble's coming
You know I got it, I g-got it
You know I got it
I'm your girl
I'll be whatever you need
Call me and I'll come runnin'
You know I got it, I g-got it
You know I got it
I'm your girl

And if the road gets rough I'm gonna be hanging tough
Yeah, yeah, yeah
You can get lost sometimes
I'll be your neon sign, yeah, yeah
'Cause I'm your girl

You know I got it, I g-got it
I'm your girl
If you come undone
I'll be the one to make the beat go on and on and on
To make the beat go on and on
I'll be your A to the Z even if trouble's coming
You know I got it, I g-got it
You know I got it
I'm your girl
I'll be whatever you need
Call me and I'll come runnin'
You know I got it, I g-got it
You know I got it
I'm your girl

I'll be your A to the Z even if trouble's coming
You know I got it, I g-got it
You know I got it
I'm your girl
I'll be whatever you need
Call me and I'll come runnin'
You know I got it, I g-got it
You know I got it
I'm your girl."

I finished and Cass helped me off the stage. Fergal wrapped me up in a hug. "That was good." He said. "Thanks. Let's head to the haunted house now. This party is a little boring." I said. He smiled and we headed to the haunted house. When we got there, there was a line. Fergal grabbed his wallet and we stood in line. When it was our turn to go in, Fergal paid and we headed inside. When people started jumping out at us, I hid behind Fergal most of the time. At the end, he laughed and kissed my head. "Let's not do that again." I said. "Why not? Was it to scary for you?" He asked. "A little bit. I'm not good with scary like that." I said. Fergal just laughed and took my hand. We headed back to the apartment and watched Halloween movies.