The Wedding Day

*Anita's P.O.V*
"Hey, Sweetz." Colby said as he walked into the room. "Hey. God, I'm so nervous." I said. "I've never been married, so I can't tell you not to be nervous. He loves you and he's totally prepared for this. You are too. Deep breaths, it's going to go smoothly." Colby told me. I nodded and he kissed my head. "Colby, you have to leave now." Celeste told him. He chuckled and nodded. "You're going to be great, Mia. Deep breaths, okay?" He said. "Okay. Thank you, Colby." I told him. He left and I looked at Celeste. "Let's get started." She said.

*Ashton's P.O.V*
"Stop fidgeting, Ashton!" Travis said, straightening my tie. "Sorry. I'm not one to dress up." I said. "We know, but you're part of the wedding party." Shane told me. "I know. Are you done yet?" I asked Travis. "Yes." He said. "You two look so handsome!" Anita's mom Felicity told Travis and I. "Thank you." Travis said. "Who are you walking with?" She asked. "Rebecca." I said. "Alexia. Beth is walking with Shinsuke, Matthew is walking with Emily, and Ashford is walking with Teauna. Hailey and Ruby are the flower girls and Maxel is the ring bearer." Travis said. "Are his parents here?" I asked. "They just arrived." Charles said. I nodded and pulled on my jacket. "Wait a minute, Ashton." Felicity said. I turned around and she pinned my boutonniere to my jacket. "There. Now you're finished, son." She said. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Thanks, Mom." I said. I headed out and found Fergal's parents. "Ashton, where's Fergal?" His mother asked. "He's getting ready. I'm fixing to go see Anita. Would you like to join me, Mrs. Devitt?" I asked her, holding out my arm. "I would love to, Ashton." She said. We went to the dressing room where Anita was getting dressed and ready. "Knock knock." I said opening the door. "Come in Ashton." Celeste said. I looked at Mia and smiled. "How do I look?" She asked. "Beautiful." I told her. She had her hair and makeup all done up for the wedding in an hour.

 She had her hair and makeup all done up for the wedding in an hour

"You look so handsome Ashton." Mia told me. I smiled and looked at Mrs. Devitt. "He is, isn't he?" She said. I chuckled and Mia laughed.

(Here's the men's look) "Thanks, guys

"Thanks, guys. I came to see you before you put your gown on." I told her. "Shinsuke will be here soon to take you to your father." I told her. She nodded and Celeste made me sit down. "You're the only one that I haven't gotten to do their hair." Celeste told me. I chuckled and let her slick back my hair.