Monday Night Raw In Chicago

Fergal looked at me as we climbed out of the limo my father had sent for me. He never drive let's drive myself because I'm his "little girl and wants what's best for me." I smiled and took his hand. "Why a limo exactly, Charlie?" I asked the driver. "I don't know, Miss Moore." Charlie said. "Well thanks anyway. Picking us up too?" I asked. Charlie nodded and got our bags out of the trunk. I grabbed the handle of my suitcase and Fergal held out his arm. "Shall we head in?" He asked. "If we must." I said. He chuckled and kissed my head. I heard a noise behind us and turned my head to see Jonathan Good (Dean Ambrose) standing there. He looked mad. I inched closer to Fergal and he noticed. "What's wrong, love?" Fergal asks. I looked at Jon and Fergal followed my gaze. "Dat him?" Fergal asked, anger noticeable in his voice. "That's him. Let's just go inside, away from him. Please." I said. Fergal nodded, still looking at Jon. "Let me know if he messes with ya, understand? He won't be messin' with ya tonight. I promise ya dat." He said. I smiled and kisses his cheek. "Calm down killer. I can barely understand you. Your accent is really thick." I told him. Fergal nodded and took a couple deep breaths. "Better?" I asked. He nodded and lead me inside. I knew Jon would be wanting to talk to me later. I seen Nikki and she waved. I motioned her over. She said something to Cena and he motioned for Fergal to join him. Fergal looked at me and I nodded. Fergal walked over to Cena. "What's up?" Nikki asked. "Is Jon seeing anyone?" I asked her. "No, not really. He seemed angry that you were with Bálor." She said. I nodded and she then caught on. "Really? Oh my God, Mia! He's really cute!" She said. I nodded and smiled. "Come on. You have to tell the rest of the girls." Nikki said, pulling me to the female locker room. Brie got me in a hug. "Mia has some news to tell you all." Nikki told the girls. "Really? What is it?" Nattie asked. "I'm seeing someone." I said. "Boy, is he cute!" Nikki added. I laughed and nodded. "His name is Fergal Devitt." I said. All the girls gasped. "Him?" They asked. I nodded. "He's so sweet too." I said. "Get changed." Nikki said. "Our match is third tonight." She said. I nodded and got dressed in my gear. I had my hair and make up done and then Nikki took me to find Fergal. We rounded a corner and ran into Jon. "Well, well, well. Anita's back." Jon said. "And you're going ta leave her alone, understand?" A familiar voice said. We turned to see John Cena and Fergal standing there. "I just wanted to talk with Anita, nothing more." Jon said. "Not goin' ta happen." Fergal said. Jon smirked. "She's capable of making her own decisions, boy. Let her speak." Jon said. "Stop it! I'm not going to talk to you, ever! Got it, Jon?" I said. Jon looked at me surprised. "Come on Fergal." I said, grabbing his hand and walking away. We walked to the monitor room and sat down. "You okay?" Fergal asked. I nodded and took a deep breath. "Let's watch the show." I said. Every so often, one of the girls would come and sit with us. Nikki came and got us for the match. "I'm coming to the ring with you. A precaution." Fergal told me. "No. I'll be fine. If he starts anything, my father will stop it before it gets bad. I promise. Wish us luck." I said. Fergal kissed me and then hugged me. I hugged him back. Nikki and I smiled. She headed to the ring first and then I went out.
*Skip To End Of Match*
The ref raised my hand and I headed to one of the turnbuckles and did my pose. I then headed backstage and saw Fergal sitting on a production crate. "See me win?" I asked him. He nods his head and hops down. I smiled as he took my hand and lead me to the locker room. I changed into my dress and flats. I pulled my curled hair into a bun and zipped up my suitcase. Fergal and I headed out to the parking lot to find Charlie. "Can I talk to you now?" Jon asked. "No. I'm leaving and your match is next." I told him. Jon growled and headed back inside. Charlie pulled up and we climbed in the limo. "You know where to go, Charlie." I said. Charlie nodded and we headed out to the airport to fly to Detroit.