Chapter 31

A few days later we were able to go home. I had dressed Irelynn in

and wrapped her in her blanket

and wrapped her in her blanket. "She's absolutely beautiful, honey." My mom said. "She looks just like you, with Fergal's hair and his beautiful eyes." I smiled as Jeff and Beth walked in. "You ready?" Jeff asked. I nodded and he helped me sit down in the wheelchair. My mother handed me Irelynn and Fergal wheeled me to the car. When we got home,  Rami, Pamela, Mercedes, Kevin, Allen, Nikki, and Shinsuke were all there. "Welcome home." Nikki told me as she hugged me before I had even stepped in the door. "Hi Coco. If you'd let us in, you'd all be able to see Irelynn." I said. Nikki stepped aside and Fergal carried in Irelynn. Everyone stayed until late.
"Kanojo wa zettai ni utsukushīdesu, Anita." Shinsuke tells me. "Kanojo wa iru. Anata ga nozomunara, anata wa kanojo o daki kakae raremasu. Watashi wa anata ga inai yuiitsu no hitoda to omoimasu." I said. "We should go. It's pretty late." Nikki said. I smiled and we watched them leave. "Let's head to bed. Come on." Fergal said. I put Irelynn in some pajamas and laid her in her bassinet.

 I put Irelynn in some pajamas and laid her in her bassinet

"Are you ready for this?" I ask him. Fergal looks at me. "We'llbe fine. We'll take it one step at a time." He said,  kissing my head. I nod and we drift off to sleep.

*A Week Later*
I had Irelynn resting in my lap dressed in the outfit her Auntie Brie bought her.

"She's beautiful, sweetheart

"She's beautiful, sweetheart." Stephanie told me. "It's been a week and I still think I'm dreaming." I told her. Stephanie chuckled and sat next to me. "I was the same way. I never told you this, but when you started wrestling for WWE, I noticed that you looked a lot like Paul. When Paul told me about you and your sister and how he gave your sister to Mark and you to your mother, the OB nurse, I wanted to hit him. That's why we made sure you knew that Paul was your father. You smiled and said-"
"I know. Mom told me." I finished. Stephanie laughed. I turned and looked at my father and Fergal talking outside. "Think grandpa would like to hold her?" I asked Stephanie. "Of course. He was so excited to come see her." She said.  I stood up with Irelynn and walked to the shady back porch. My dad looked over at me and smiled. I handed him Irelynn and sat beside Fergal. I watched my father coo over Irelynn. "She looks like you did at this age. That was one of the biggest mistakes I ever made. Your sister doesn't even want anything to do with me and I doubt she knows about you." He said. "I don't know. We found each other anyway, Dad. It's okay." I told him. They stayed for a little while longer and then my phone started to ring. "Expecting a call?" Fergal asked. "It's Kenny." I said answering the call. Kenny's face popped up on the screen.

"Hey beautiful

"Hey beautiful." He said. "Hi Ken. What's up?" I said. "I found out from The Bucks that you had a baby. With Devitt no less. Hey Fergal." He said. I chuckled and nodded. "I married him, Kenny." I said. "Good for you. You finally dropped that asshole of a ex. I didn't like Jon anyway." Kenny said. "Neither did Shanny. Want to see her?" I asked.  "That's why I called." Kenny said. I pointed the phone over to Fergal and Irelynn beside me. "She's gorgeous, Anita. She's gonna be a heartbreaker when she's older. She's going to look just like you." Kenny said. "Thanks, Kenny. Isn't it late there in Japan?" I asked. "Yeah. You know me, can't sleep." He said. I nodded and Kenny yawns. "Go to sleep, Kenny. I'll call later." I told him. "Bye sis." Kenny said. "Bye bro." I said. He hung up and I sighed. "I miss him sometimes." I said. "Who grá?" Fergal asks. "Omega. He'slike my older brother." I said. He nods and hands me Irelynn. "She's hungry, mommy." He said as irelynn started to fuss. I chuckled and smiled. "Let's go eat then." I said. "What are we going to do for her newborn photos?" I asked him after Irelynn settled in her bed.

 "What are we going to do for her newborn photos?" I asked him after Irelynn settled in her bed

"We'll figure something out. I'm ready to just relax." Fergal said.  I smiled and chuckled. Fergal wrapped his arms around me and pulled me so that we were laying down on the couch. "Relaxation, what is that?" I giggle. Fergal laughs and kisses my head. "Think she'll be up for a walk in the park tomorrow evening?" Fergal asks. "Just as long as we're not out too late." I told him. "Never." We went upstairs and went to bed.
A few hours later, I heard someone walking around outside on the porch. I looked over at Fergal and he was still asleep. I shook him and he groaned. "Fergal, someone's outside on the porch." I whispered. Fergal shot up and looked at me. "Listen." I said. Sure enough, we heard someone fumbling with the door. I stand up and walked down to Irelynn's room. She was still asleep. "Any idea who it could be?" Fergal asks. I shake my head. "My stalker from North Carolina is behind bars. It can't be him." I said. "You had a stalker?" Fergal asked. I nod. "One of the reasons I went to Japan." I told him, quietly walking down the stairs with Fergal on my heels. We walked towards the back door and I froze. "Grá, what is it?" Fergal whispers. "It can't be." I say. Fergal puts me behind him and we look at Aaron Chase, my abusive, controlling, manipulative ex fiancee standing there, fumbling with the door again. He couldn't see us. "Let's go back upstairs by the baby and call the police." Fergal said, ushering me up the stairs. "He's supposed to be in jail. Fergal, he's going to kill me!" I said. Fergal shushed me and wraps me in his arms. "He'll have to kill me first." Fergal said. We called the police and they found him hiding in our yard. I held Irelynn close to me as the officer took our statements. "He escaped from prison a few months ago when he heard you were married and expecting a baby, Mrs Devitt. He won't escape this time. We're going to make damn sure." The officer said. "Thank you." We headed back inside and I looked at Fergal. "This was an eventful evening." Fergal said. I nod and Fergal wraps Irelynn and I in his arms. "No one will hurt you, love. I promise." He said. I nodded and he kissed my cheek. " Geallaim duit go bhfuil aon rud ag dul a tharlóidh do duit féin nó an leanbh. Tá tú dhá mo shaol anois. ní tharlóidh. geallaim. Tá tú mo focal." Fergal murmured in my ear. We put Irelynn in her bassinet and settled back into bed. We hardly slept that night.