Day At The Beach

I woke up the next morning and Fergal was still asleep. I climbed out of bed and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. A few minutes later, Fergal emerged from the bedroom. "Morning." I said, placing a plate in front of him. "Mornin'." He said. I sat next to him and he kissed my head. "Well, we have all day to ourselves. What do ya want to do today?" Fergal asked as we washed the dishes. "I don't know. I usually do my laundry so I can be packed for Monday." I told him. "Didn't we do that yesterday?" He asked. I nodded. "We could hang out at the beach today." Fergal suggested. I smiled and nodded. I headed into the bathroom and changed into a hot pink bikini and some shorts. I put a tank top on over my bikini top. Fergal was already dressed and sitting on the couch. I grabbed some towels and put them in my toat bag along with my tanning oil. I pull my hair up in a bun. "We ready to go?" He asks. "Yep." I say as I grab my wallet. We walk out of the apartment and he locked the door. He takes my hand in his and we start walking to the beach. We run into Leah Van Dale (Carmella), Eric Arndt (Enzo Amore), and William Morrissey (Collin Cassidy). "Need a ride?" Leah asked. Fergal looked at me and then nodded. Eric opened a door and we climbed into the car. "Where you two headed?" Bill asked. "The beach. Where you guys headed?" I asked. "The beach." Leah said. "Let's go then. We have to pack for Monday later tonight." Fergal said. "You still wrestling on the main roster?" Bill asked me. I nodded. "I'm looking for my tenth reign as Divas champion. Becky and Ashley are coming to the main roster in July and Fergal is going to be champion soon, so I'm staying on the main roster." I said. Fergal looked at me. "I will still be around for you, Fergal. Don't worry." I told him as we pulled into a parking spot. We all got out of the car and went into find a place for us to set up our area. Fergal took my hand and we sat down near a tree providing shade. I set my towel down and sat down. Fergal sat with me and I leaned against him. "Do you have any tanning oil with you?" Leah asked. "Yeah I do. Do you need some?" I asked her. "Yes please." She said. I handed her the oil and she put some on my back and then she started to put the oil on her skin. I put it on mine and we laid on our stomachs. "Are you two just going to tan all day?" Eric asked. "Why? Want to join us?" I asked him. Fergal picked me up and headed towards the water. "Fergal, don't you dare!" I said. "To late." He said and walked into the water. "I didn't want to get into the water." I told him. "I wanted you to join me. Bill is making Leah join him." He said, nodding his head towards the two. I looked at them and watched Bill throw Leah into the water. "Care to swim with me?" Fergal asked me. "I guess I will. Just don't throw me in." I told him. He nodded and fell backwards into the water. When I surfaced, I looked around for Fergal. He surfaced in front of me. "Jerk!" I said, splashing him. We swam back to the shore. Leah and I dried ourselves off with the boys towels and laid back on our towels. Fergal made me sit up so he could sit behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "Guess what?" He asked.
"What?" I asked him. "I've never told anyone this before, but I love you." He said. I turned around and looked at him. "I love you too, Fergal." I told him. He wrapped his arms around me again and we sat there until the others wanted to leave. They dropped us off and we went inside to pack for Raw.