Spending Christmas With Fergal

It was Christmas Eve and Fergal and I decided to spend Christmas together. "My family wants us to go celebrate Christmas with them." I told him. "Really? How long will it take us to get there?" He asked. "About eight to nine hours, depending on if you want to sight see." I told him. He nodded. "Pack your bags. We're taking a road trip." He said. I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you!" I told him. He smiled and I ran to the bedroom. We packed a bag for a few days. We locked up the apartment and started our journey to Cameron, North Carolina.

*Skip car ride*
I directed him to my parents house and we pulled up in the driveway. "All the presents are in the back. You look fine. Stop fussing." He said. I smiled at him. "Thanks." We got out and grabbed the presents. We walked up to the door and I knocked. My brother opened the door and smiled big. "Nina! Mom, Dad, Anita's home!" He said as he hugged me. I hugged him back and then I grabbed Fergal's hand. My mother came to the door and smiled. "Come in! Who's this young man?" She asked. I smiled and turned to Fergal. "This is Fergal Devitt. He's my boyfriend." I said. My mother smiled. "Nice to meet you, Fergal. My name is Felicity and this is Shannon, my son." Mom said. I giggled at Fergal. "Nice to meet you." Fergal said. "Where's Dad?" I asked as I hung up my coat. "Right here." A voice said, arms wrapping around me. "Hi Daddy. I want you to meet Fergal." I told him. He shook Fergal's hand. "Where's Jon?" Dad asked. I sighed. "He's spending Christmas with his new girlfriend. Fergal and I are dating, Daddy." I told him. "So he cheated?" Shannon asked. "No thought about Anita when he did it. Paul had brought me along with the main roster to travel for awhile. I met Anita in Japan years ago, so I was talking with her and catching up when we walked into her locker room and found Jon and Renée half naked on the couch. She broke up with him and I promise I waited until she was ready to date again before I asked her out." Fergal said. My dad nodded and looked at me. "He's telling you the truth Daddy." I said. "I trust you. I can't believe Jon would do something like this." My dad said. I hugged him. "I can. I told you guys he wouldn't change." Shannon said. I just smirked and grabbed Fergal's hand. "He did change, just not the way we wanted him to." I said. They nodded and we spent Christmas Eve at my parents.