Chapter 13

*Anita's P.O.V*
Raw is starting in twenty minutes and tonight is supposed to be monumental. I had changed into

and had my makeup done like

Fergal smiled as we walked around

Fergal smiled as we walked around. "It's louder than I expected." He said, listening to the crowd cheer. "You'll get used to it." I told him. He smiled and started fumbling with the ring on my finger. "Hi, Mia." Ashley said, Dana behind her. "Hi, Ashley." I said. "Nice ring." She said, looking at my ring. "Thank you." I said. "It's clearly a promise ring." Dana told Ashley. "Actually ladies, it's her engagement ring." Fergal said, lacing his fingers with mine. Their jaws hit the floor and I just smiled. "You actually moved on from Jon?" Ashley asked. "I did. I'm done and over him." I said. "We need to head to the curtain because Raw starts in five." Dana said. "Yes Mom." Ashley and I said at the same time. We both laughed and Fergal smiles. He takes my hand again and all four of us walk to the curtain.

*Start of Monday Night Raw*
Raw's new theme blasts and Stephanie and Mick Foley walked out. Mick asked for the entire roster to come out on the stage. We all walked out. Finn held my hand as we stood in the back of the crowd. As Stephanie and Mick talked, I turned and smiled at Fergal. "There will be two Fatal 4 Way matches tonight. When I call your name please step forward. Sami Zayn, Chris Jericho, Cesaro, Kevin Owens, Rusev, Sheamus, Roman Reigns, and Finn Bálor." Fergal smiled at me as he pulled me up to stand by Seth as he stood up with the seven other superstars.

" Fergal smiled at me as he pulled me up to stand by Seth as he stood up with the seven other superstars