Chapter 21

*Fergal's P.O.V*
I was in shock after Anita's match. "Fergal? Honey, are you all right?" My Mom asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Is she okay?" I asked. "Where's my phone?" I asked. "Right here, son." Dad said, handing me my phone. I face timed Anita's phone. "Hello?" Ashton's face popped up on the screen.
"Where's Anita?" I asked. "She's in the bathroom. Fergal, she's fine. She's going to be fine. No surgery is required and she'll be back wrestling in two weeks. She has to use the crutches for a few days, but she's okay." Ashton said. "Who are you talking to Ashton?" Anita asked. "Fergal. He wanted to check on you." Ashton said, turning the phone in her direction. "I'm fine, really. Lucas and Ava stopped her before it got worse. I'm on crutches for a few days, but that's nothing." She said. "I'm going to be home tomorrow and I'm going to Full Sail to watch the finale of the Cruiserweight Classic. A dear friend of mine is in it and I didn't know until Ashton told me on the way here. I will be traveling with Raw every week still, but I won't be wrestling. I called my trainer that helped me come back from my previous injury and he wants to travel with me. You're headed to Birmingham in a few days, right?"She asked.
"Yeah. I just don't want you hurt more than you are." I told her. "I won't be, I promise. Travis is going to help me as well, he's an awesome trainer and what I'm trying to say through my babbling is, I'm honestly fine. They don't want me to put pressure on it until tomorrow. They want me to ease myself on it tomorrow." She said. I nodded and sighed. "I love you, mo ghrá. I hate seeing you in pain. Always have." I told her. "Me too. Now, I'm going to head to bed. I love you too and I'll see you soon." She said, blowing me a kiss. "Good night." I told her before hanging up. My parents were leaving tomorrow morning to go back to Bray County.

*Anita's P.O.V*
After Fergal hung up, I looked at Ashton. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah. I'm fine. This injury is not the end of the world. Doc said I'll be cleared to wrestle in a week. I promise you, Ashton. I'm fine." I said. "Just making sure." Ashton said. I climbed into bed and fell asleep a few minutes later.

*The Next Morning*
Ashton's P.O.V
I woke up and tried to find my glasses. My vision hasn't been the best since the accident years ago. "Mia, I can't find my glasses." I said. "You're facing me, right?"
"I believe so. Why?" I asked. "Put your hand straight down." I did as she said and felt my bag. I unzipped it and felt my glasses. "Thanks. How'd they get in there?" I asked. "Isn't that where you put them all the time?" She asked. I chuckle and look at her. "If I remember." Anita smiled and brushed out her hair. She had changed into

She smiled at me and stood up

She smiled at me and stood up. "Have you been walking around while I was asleep?" I asked her. "Yep. It doesn't hurt today, but I'm still rehabbing my knee for awhile." She said. I smiled and went into the bathroom and changed into