A...Um...A Makeover. -Chapter 7-

When I woke up Megan wasn’t there, I changed into my Soccer training pants again and a black t-shirt. Megan ended up being downstairs talking to my mom in a hushed voice. When they saw me they stopped talking. “Morning sweetie, breakfast is ready.” She handed me a plate of scrambled eggs. “Thanks mom, I’ll just go to the dinning room then.”

Apparently the boys were already here, awesome. “Ali, are you okay? You don’t look so good I mean your eyes are all red and puffy- have you been crying?” Gabe, another of my brothers’ friends, asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Maybe its allergies or something.”

“You don’t have any allergies.” Jason commented.

“Then I must have caught something.” They dropped the subject and started talking about school, which began in two weeks, and different sports they would try out for. We would be seniors this year. When I finished my food I went back to my room and got in bed, feeling like sleeping again. The home phone rang though and I picked up.

“Hello?”

“Ali it’s me, Seth. Megan told me what happened, that asshole!”

“Seth, I don’t really want to make a huge deal out of it.”

“I know, but still that was a jerkish thing for him to say and he had no right to.”

“Thanks Seth, I know. Anyways I’ll call you later, I feel like sleeping in a bit longer.”

“Sure doll, call me if you want to talk or hang out.”

“Kay thanks Seth.” I hung up and dropped the phone to the floor.

Noah’s P.O.V.

Megan came in and sat on Jason’s lap. We were in the living room playing video games. “Hey Meg, where’s Freckles?” Gabe asked.

“She went back to sleep, rough night.”

“Awe, is she PMSing?” Alex joked.

“No she’s just tired of being treated like shit when she doesn’t deserve it.” Megan replied coldly, that shut him up. I knew that comment was also directed towards me, Ali probably told her what happened. Megan’s phone rang.

“Hey Seth.”

“I know, I feel so bad.”

“I don’t know how to make it up to her.”

“Seth you know she’d never do that, I was talking about it with her mom this morning.”

“I mean, we can try but it probably won’t work.”

“Tomorrow? Yeah come over to her house around 9 o’clock.” She said goodbye and hung up.

“What was that about babe?”

“Nothing, plans for Ali.” He nodded.

“What kind of plans?”

“Well we just want to treat Ali to a day out, cut her a break.”

“That’s nice, she’s always doing something.” Megan nodded this time.

“Yeah, this probably means I have to cancel our date tomorrow.” He pecked her cheek.

“Don’t worry, I understand.”

“Thanks, I should get going but I’ll call you.” They kissed and she waved goodbye.

Alison’s P.O.V.

My mom, Megan, Thomas, and Seth were all in my room with soft expressions. “What’s going on guys?” I asked.