Stop being such a goon!-Chapter 11-

“Hey.” I looked up and surprisingly saw Alex standing at my door. “Can I come in?” He asked, I nodded. “I know something happened, what to tell me?” I didn’t know what to say. My twin brother, who has showed no affection towards me, was asking me what was wrong!

“What are you doing here Alex?” He sat next to me in bed, shrugging his shoulders.

“You’re my sister, am I not allowed to come hang out with you?” I shook my head.

“No, not with the way you’ve treated me in the past. This is weird, did mom send you?” He shook his head.

“I just wanted to talk. I felt lonely today, I missed you.” He rested his head on my shoulder. “I’m sorry Ali, for everything. I know your probably thinking that I’m only apologizing because I think you’re pretty now, but I promise I’m not. You’ve always been pretty to me.” I scoffed.

“Yeah right, then why’d you say all those things to me?” He shrugged again.

“I love you Ali, I always have. You’re my baby sister, even if its just by a minute and I don’t know why I said the things I said or did the things I did but I regret it. I miss our childhood, our connection. I know I screwed it up and that it was unforgivable what I did, but I hope that one day you will forgive me.” I pulled him close and hugged him, crying. He instantly hugged me back.

“I missed you too, I missed this.” I whispered.

“We need to catch up.” He insisted. I chuckled and nodded in agreement. He laid back down, still hugging each other. “Where should we start?”

“The basics I guess. Tell each other the stuff we’re into now days.” I suggested.

We talked, a lot. It felt as if there was never the issues that there had been. We talked about our favorite things, making fun of each other in the process. We talked about mom and dad, Thomas, and Grammy and Gramps. He told me he liked this girl, Sarah, she’s quiet and not in our ‘clique’. It doesn’t matter to him though, but it hurts that she only sees him as a friend.

“She likes to read, which I think is boring. But I like staring at her while she reads, she gets so into the books and makes the funniest faces. It’s adorable.” He seemed dazed as he spoke about her.

“No offence, but it’s kind of creepy that you just stare at her.” He blushed.

“I can’t help it, she’s just too damn cute. But anyways, why were you crying last night and why did Noah come over to see you?”

“He kissed me last night and” I was suddenly being cut off.

“He did what? What the hell? He cant just kiss you! I’m going to rip his balls off and blend them in the blender and then make him eat’em! That prick, who does he think he is going around kissing my sister?” I couldn’t help but laugh. “He didn’t pressure you into anything right? I’d kill him if he did.” I shook my head. “Then what’s the problem? That he kissed you? Are you lesbian or something?” I laughed and shook my head.

“The problem is that he kisses me now. Now that I’m pretty. I mean that day I wasn’t looking so hot, but still now I’m skinny and got made over and now he kisses me! It makes me feel like he only likes the fact that I’m pretty.”

“Look Ali, I don’t really know what happened with him but the months that you were away he changed too. I’m not saying that you’re the reason behind it, but he’s different now. I don’t know if I want you guys to get together or not but Noah wouldn’t hurt you just cause you’re you. The three of us grew up together, he and I, although we never showed it, have always made sure to be protective over you. I guess his protection was different then mine, like not in a sibling way. Maybe he’s always liked you and just recently figured it out.” Alex stroked my hair, because I had started to cry.