A meeting from lightning junior high

Tsurugi POV
I woke up and dress up. After than I had breakfast and walk out of the house. While I was walking someone came and interrupts my way. I try to ignored him but he kept follow I stop so do he and ask

'Who are you? Why are you following me?' I ask he stood their and replied

'I'm Sidokas, lightning Junior coach. I came to meet you about something.' I turn to him in confused.

'Meet me why don't you go and meet the coach.' He nodded and said

'Alright I wish to talk to you all not just one.' Then he followed me to Raimon Junior high soccer club.

Nobody POV
'Where is tsurugi? Or Why is he isn't here yet?' Shinsuke said as he sat down near Hikaru.

'Calm down maybe he is already he--' Hikaru stop and look at tsurugi who enter the room. He apologize and someone came behind him as well. He took a seat and wait for the others to come.

'Who's still missing Shindou-San?' Shindou replied

'Still only coach and haruna-San. But anyway who is he?' Tsurugi replied

'He'a our next opponent coach.  Sidokas Kantokun' they all widened their eyes. Even endou and haruna who just came, stood their frozenly they peek for a look.

'I'm telling you if we won I will take your precious captain. You got me?' Sidokas said by making a deal. Everyone grab their fist with an angry looking face.

They all look at Shindou who was screaming.

'No one, not even you can take tenma, our precious friends away from me from or Raimon. But if we win you will gave us your trophy for that. That's the deal.' Shindou said angrily. Sidokas smile and nodded.

'Alright by now let me tell you my players

1. Nater -Defender/captain
2. Mayor - Goal keeper.
3. Hasuji - forward
4. Kunamita - midfielder
5. Gasita - Defender
6. Tenola - Forward
7. Tamina - Defender
8. Sepana - Midfielder
9. Apana - Defender
10. Epasino - Midfielder
11. Sentila - Midfielder
12. Lusaka - trainer

These are my players'

'But aren't Lusaka from the same team as you.' Kariya ask.

'Ah! Smart one, but he came from the same school as I but he just transfer first me.'

They all look so confused or even getting really angry.

He stood up and start to walk pass the Raimon then endou and haruna came in. Sidokas look at haruna straight at his eyes. Endou noticed and came up and block where his eyes looking at.

'What yours deal?' Endou ask, everyone was shocked that he ask that.

'Oh haruna I thought your going to continue being the Raimon manager.' He made an evil smile and smirk and pass endou by ignored him.

'Don't forget Raimon, if we win will take Matsukaze tenma for our victory, but if you win we'll give our trophy back for return. See you tomorrow at Raimon field at 3:00.'  He said and leave.

The Raimon won't give their soccer freak, captain away. They wait for Endou kantokun to give orders.

'Alright Raimon, do you want to win 'YEAH!!!' Do you want to give away our best friend? 'NOOO!!!' Then we will let get to training 'YESS SIRR!!' Yosh! Let's go Mina. 'HAI!!!' As they head of the field. Haruna and endou look at each to and nodded with a great smile.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Two more chapter till the end of the story Mina.

The next chapter is the match day let's all see what happen.

Sayonara Mina, see you tomorrow.