Happy ending for Raimon

Nobody POV
The next morning everyone woke up and head to Tenma's house. Tenma was still asleep while, Aki at the dinning room preparing the snack ad foods with Aoi, Akane, midori, and Haruna that just arrive a while ago. The other tip toes to tenma room seeing that tenma is still sleeping with sasuke beside him.

Sasuke hear the alarm ringing but he still want tenma sleeping for a while. He got up and shut down the alarm. The others that were watching from outside can't believe the love that sasuke has for tenma.

They open the door quietly, and tip toes in the room. Aki called sasuke out for his breakfast. The others including endou, Taiyou and yuuichi was standing still, waiting for aki to help tenma and washes his face. Tenma moan because he was just awake. Tenma stood up because his leg was be able to move after the doctor checkup.

'Tenma-kun a sleeping ball. He won't wake up because he's so sleepy.' Kariya smirk and turn around to see if kirino was behind him. Shindou ask kariya:

'What's your looking for, kariya? Ah! Kirino, he got a fever after the match so he won't come' Kariya make a baby crys that made tenma speak.

'Aki-nee, who's baby is that? Can you stop it from crying?' Everyone laugh at what tenma said. Kariya shouted that made tenma open his bright baby blue eyes.

'CAPTAIN, THIS IS KARIYA, OK! Ka-ri-ya, I'm not a baby you know' tenma stood up with Aki and Aoi support

'Then what are you crying for? You sounded like a baby. Did you miss someone?' Kariya looked down. Shindou knows and replied for kariya.

'He was looking for Kirino because he misses his whack or head chopping. Kirino uses to do this to him, and now he's gone or not here he won't be able to do it.' Tenma walk as he struggle, and got in front of kariya, with his hands on kariya both shoulders.

'Keep calm and enjoy the party, kariya! Let's go Mina, let's get to the party!' YEAHH!!!! They all ran outside the room as kariya and tenma joined them.

They decorate the house as Natsumi came and help as well. Kazemaru, midorikawa, Hiroto, Kabeyama, Fudou, Fubuki, and Gouenji came and help and also joined the game that the Raimon had think of. The Raimon were playing while the adults were drinking and eating and chit-chatting on the table.

'I'm so glad for them. This is the same as when Gouenji-kun came back at Okinawa!' Aki said as endou smiles and so as Gouenji.

'Ah, let just say that the others were us and tenma were Gouenji, they all having fun that he came back.' Endou continue looking at the others, then tenma and tsurugi step out and walk to the table and eat.

'Tenma, glad to be able to play with you again. I.. I..' Tsurugi couldn't say anything made tenma wondered what he's trying to say.m

'What is it? Tsurugi?' Tsurugi shook and continue eating then tenma said

'I love you too. *tsurugi widen eyes* I never felt so close to anyone more than to you. I want to play soccer with you forever as long as live.' Tsurugi gave a smile and replied.

'I love you too.' They continue eating and chit-chating as the others continue to kick around.

THE END!!!!!!!