Trap of death

"Will you still love me if I'm no longer young & beautiful" as the music kept playing in the background I honestly don't know if this is reality or is this really death.. Or maybe this could be my new nightmare... Who knows. All I know is I'm so done with all the bullshit.

As I get ready for school, I took one last look in the mirror. How disgusting do I look today? My hair was straight, my outfit was basic, maybe this is why no one likes me. But all that really ever goes through my mind was that I'm never good enough, why am I such a freak? As I reluctantly walked out the door, i took one last look... all I have learn my whole life is to fake everything to believe it.

When I arrived at school, i had my earbuds in, while the music blasting in my ear trying my best ignore the world. Everyone keeps giving me good morning greetings but they're all faking it, no one likes someone who's depressed. When I got all my stuff out of my locker I saw my best friend just came thought the doors.

Katlaina & I have been best friends for 3years. We've so many memories. Even thought in my life, guys & all of my old bestfriends had come & go. But not her. She stayed with me through everything. When she found out I cut & I've depression as along with suicide, she never gave up on me. She has long brown hair, braces, & she's also really short. Basically, she was really gorgeous.

"Heey, what's up?" She said with a smile on her face,

"Eh. Shit morning. You?" I said while I rolled my eyes.

"My sides hurt. Typical day for me" she sighed.

"well. Get your boyfriend Alex to kiss it better" as I have said that, a Smirk came across my face.

"He's not my boyfriend" she complained.

"Oh Katlaina... Be happy you have someone liking you. Unlike me.. Forever alone."

"well.. What about Tyler? Remember? Tyana?"

"Well now it's just Tyler & just Ariana. So stop."

As we both head off to our homeroom in an awkward silence. She head off to her friends... or as i like to call them The fucker heads. They're so immature.. They're all into anime & harry porter. cant believe i used to be like them. The main bitch named Stella, used to be my Bestfriend. Till one day I called her a whore.. That's when everything went down hill. We barely talk & that's the past. I never liked her, the fact she said she "drinks bleach" pisses me off till this very day.

While I sat at my desk in silence.. Alone. The world seems to pass by so slowly.. Seems like my day won't be any better. This is just great. Where's my blade when I need it? I can't handle this.. Or can I go back to room & lay in my bed with sorrow? Like I'm not stressed enough. Now school? Great.