The Tramway

Waking up at 5:15 in the morning to spend more time with the kids that hate me and I hate them? No thank you. But thinking positive for once.. It would be kinda fun.

When everyone got on the bus, it the most weird thing. The bus smelled really bad.. It was like those long airplane smells but a side of pretzel.

Kat was my bus partner. Out of all the places, of course she picks the one in front of alex. But other than that She's honestly such a doll. She let me lay on her, put my feet on her and also she was there when I got such a bad car sick.

The whole ride there was just an a pain in the ass. I felt so sick. It sucked! But I had companies. So it was worth it. During whole ride there. Tyler kept texting me. Can he not?! I'm not feeling good. I would ignore it. But that would be rude.. Then again, I'm not really complaining.

When we finally got to a stop in Edson, Alberta. (Some place in Canada) I didn't feel like getting out of the car. I wanted to go home. I felt sick, With The smell of Tim hortan's food in the air sucks dick..

It was time to leave. Thank god. The rain was getting to me, as along with the smell. also There was something in my eye. Gotta love that. At this point Right now, i just wish the trip was over already.

Finally! Thank The Lord, thank everyone! We're at Jasper Tramway. I honestly have to be the worst partner ever! I feel like shit and not wanting to do a thing. I feel bad for Kat having to be around me. And not being able to do anything fun.

When we went on a tram all the way to the top of the mountain, Daisy was so freaked out. She has a fear of heights. I was too! We were basically in the clouds. It's crazy.

I didn't feel like going all the way to the top like everyone else cause I was so cold. no. More like freezing. So I went in the restaurant they had. My teacher and Nathan had asked if I wanted anything. Personally, I really didnt want anything. But it was nice of them to ask!

one by one, people slowly went back down from the mountains. I was such a loner. Kat left me for the fucker heads. I had no one. As I stood there awkwardly, Nathan came by and started to talk to me.

When everyone was finally back. I was telling Nathan about how if the tram way was actually built into a water slide how cool would that be! That's when Tyler came out of the blue and pushed me but quickly grabbed me back. Rude, cause I was in a middle of the conversation.

"Even when there's a protected glass there your still scared." He said jokingly.

"God! You fucking scared me! I could've died!"

"Ahaha really? Oh well." As he wink.

"Do You want to be be in the garbage bin?!" How dorky am I for even thinking of that.. First thing popped in my head.. Nice one Ariana.. Nice one.

All he did was walk away laughing. What's so funny?! He confused the hell out of me sometimes.

On the way back down from the top of the mountains taylor and I were on the first ride back down. When we got on the tram, taylor was distracted by the view. She never been to Jasper before, so i dont blame her for being so amazed.

What I never knew was Tyler was right behind me. When he saw me, he started to push me as a joke of course. Of course the insecure me, had such a big reaction to it. Another nice one Ariana. Good one.

But what he didnt know was I was so scared. The tram thing started to shake. I was terrified, what if we die?! Finally when we were close to the bottom I honesty can't say how relief I am. The faster I get on flat ground the better.

But before anyone got off. Tyler and I were still play fighting since he saw me. Somehow we ended up linking arms. It was so weird. Both of us wanted to let go but at the same time didnt. But a thought came in my head. How many other girls is he doing this to?