Good Job

Have you ever just felt like shit so much that you don't even know what's it like anymore. Or how you thought things were good, but it turns to be not. Well. One of my own best friend had lied to me..

Holy shit. We just finish two out of four of our finals this week. God. Im so tired. The science one was so fricking hard. I think I did really bad..

but I dont know if it was just me or not. But the math one was really easy. I know we got the marks back, but I'm terrified to find out what I have gotten. If I fail, I don't know what I'll do.. I'm already stressed.

The day of science exam, Cala and I hung out just for lunch because it was our last lunch on monday. This Has been this way for 2years.

At lunch we had gotten a superman cake. It was actually so much fun. Can you say massive brain freeze right there. We laughed so hard because everyone was staring and they were like "the fuck" we both said it was Cala's birthday. it wasnt. This is just another thing to add to our memory box.

Then today was our math finals. I was gonna hang out with Cala again and we were going to watch scary movies while finishing the cake we had since yesterday.

But right after the finals, I waited about 5mins for her to come down and then we can head back to my place. Till I waited long enough I decided to go upstairs to meet up with her. When I got there I didn't see her anywhere.

That's when I got a text saying..

"Hey can't make it. Sorry! Mum wants me home"

Of course I understand perfectly because well, it's her mum. And I'm also an understanding person. I didn't mind. Beside I had Taylor to come over cause Cala couldnt make it. And beside, I would've invited her over all this week but I had plans.

While at my place, Taylor and I watched white chicks and the notebook. How funny was white chicks? also how sad was the notebook.. But at most parts, we were mostly on our phones.. Or at least I was..

"Ariana Lillian Smith. Put your phone away or else i will come over there and punch you or eat your babies.." taylor said as a joke of course.

"Do It! I dare you!" We both just laughed.

After we finish the movies, we went to my room to hang out. Taylor went on vine to check out the lemon guy. I die of laughter every time.

But instead she came upon a video of Ursula.. As taylor shown me, i was so hurt, sad, and lied to.. Guess who I found on the video with Ursula. Cala..

What was she doing at Ursula's place?! She said her mum needed her home.. That's not her house. That's when Taylor and I went on twitter and sure enough I found a tweet.

"@Ursula_123: Watching the paranormal activity movies with the besties @Cala_xo" at 12:05

We finished school at 11:15... "My mum wants me to be home" my ass. Cala also told me that she's mad at Ursula. If she was only honest with me.. We had plans. She lied.

Cala even canceled on Vegas with me. Now I'm curious. What else is she Lying about. I should've stop trusting her since the 5k run. "Your one of my best friends" bullshit. I can't do this anymore.

So much hate and anger right now. I can't deal with this anymore. I'm so done. Then again. Cala didn't need me anyways. She even said it herself..

Even tho I was here for all her bullshit. the message she left on my phone. lies. Where was Ursula when Cala needed her? Oh right. On a guy's dick. I know that was rude but still.. She could've told me..

Of course I had to open my big mouth.. And screwed everything up.. Good job Ariana.

Good fucking job.