second.

i had 2 figure out a way to get edward cullen 2 liek me without tellin him my secret. i walked ova to the fridge where i keep cold food. i bit in2 hard chokan nugget bcas it was in fridge and it was also my great grandomother i kept frozen. i look over to book lying on bench.

i have a journal that i keep all my troubles in. the jorunal reads.:

day 1 12/98/39456

today was the day my parents dieded. they dieded of a diease all chikan nuggets have. and that is salmonella. salmonella is a harmful to chikan nugggets that dont get enough sunlight. my parents were working sou hard that they contrcated salmonella. im worried ill become just like them. once tou get salmonella you have 5 weeks letft to live.

there is no cure.

i hope i dont contract it. being achciken nugget is hard work. salmonella being a common danger to chciken nuggets of all ages. hopefullly all the moring will be over soon. luckily my great grandmother that is frozen in my fridge supplies me money. she doesnt mind. thanks gg.

i went to turn page to rread day 2 but i had knock o n my door i walekd over to it and saw GC standing there sopping wet becuz it rsins when sad things happen in movies. iasked

"oi gnome bitch the fook u wer man???!??!?"

"im wet cuz its all my tears"

"lol k.. im sorta busy. rn never talk to me again u pleb"

"k"

and back to that i walked back into kitchen and was notified that my jpurnal was missing. it wasnt where i left thit this made me wonder. who could be reading my journal. i looked over across the room and a note wz there and it read "to find day 2 you must do a poo"

so i ran over to an toliet and took the biggest shit of ma lief. OF MA LYFE.

AND THEN i saw the day 2 tht was ripped outta book of me junal. it read:

day 2 13/98/39456

i went to the grocery store today after school. i bought ham legs. walking home i noticed something off. slyvia wasnt there. slyvia the snake is a woman of what she thinks is natural bauty but really shes nothing and rly clinginy and ehhh. but slyvia wasnt there to make some gross sexual joke bout me parents dying. t'was strange.

when i got home i felt sore pain in my lower crunmb leg. and that was then i knew. i had inclosee mysle too mch that i had contracyed salmonella. i knew it i hsd only 5 weeks eft to live. so ill hunt edward cullen doen so i can have the best 5 weeeks of my life.

i hate this. pls edward dont think im desperate..................

i had no idea how to react to this note i remeber writing it so yeah. i have salmonella. i currently have 4 weeks and 5days left to live. and this is my story.

____________________________________________________________________________________

authots note

omg. speechless

so good. soo good.

yes