I promise (Jayy Von Monroe fanfic)

"No mommy, stay please!" I begged her. "Run if you see someone who's not me or your dad." she whispered "NO!" I yelled as she ran back to where my dad was. Suddenly someone pulled me back before I could run after her. I turn around and see a tall black silhouette of a man. I turn back quickly turn to run towards the path my mother left from, but he grabs my wrist and says, "Don't run that way, that's were the danger is." He was right. His voice was deep but not that deep. "Come, I'll protect you. I promise." He says and holds out his hand. I hear gun shots behind me so I take his hand. We run to the city limits and walk into the city lights.

There was a question that came to mind that I had to ask

"What's your name?"

"You can call me Jeremy Jayy."

He had a jacket on and the hood covered his face.

"Jeremy Jayy?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I see your face?"

"Um.. not now."

"When?"

"When you turn eighteen."

"But im nine right now."

"You're turning ten tomorrow, just eight years after that. It wont be long I promise."

It was late, I would say around 11pm. or so.

"How do I know you're not the bad who's going to hurt me."

"You don't."

"Well at least you're not lying."

"Come on I have a place for you to stay the night and some people for you to meet."

We walked to a hotel. Jaramey Jayy stopped and turned the corner, I followed. He pulled the hood down to cover his face from the hotel lights. There stood two boys.  

"Kacey, this is Zak and Blake, they're two years older than you and will help me take care of you." Blake had blonde hair and Zak had black hair, both with swishy hair that somewhat covered their eyes.

"Okay boys." Jeremy Jayy said. "Take her to the room and I'll call you when I'm on my way up." But I didn't want to leave his side, I felt so safe by him even if I had just met him. "It's okay they wont hurt you." He said giving me a tight hug. I nodded and slowly walked towards them.

They lead me to room 104. "You'll sleep on that bed." Zak said pointing to the one closest to the wall. "Blake will sleep on that bed and I'll sleep on the couch." He said pointing to the bed closest to the door and the couch in front of my bed. I nod and sit on the bed. "Why don't you share beds with Blake?" I asked. "Because he kicks a lot and practically throws me off." he said with a grin and I giggled as Blake threw a pillow at Zak, but he dodged it. Then Blake turned on the T.V. which was mounted on the wall between our beds. 20 minutes later a phone rang, it was Blake's.  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________ Sorry if this sucks, I'm new at this stuff, I need some judging done but don't be rude about it, thank you. I have CloverAndButtercup going through and editing. 

~kacey14kings