suit up

(kaceys p.o.v)

"Jaramey, I have an idea for battle armor I've talked to Blake and Zak. They said it was a good idea and so did Amara and Sarah. And I kinda wanted you opinion."

"Well then tell me more about this armor"

"Well it will form as ink splats on our skin and during battle it will will change from our cloths to our armor and on everyones suit they can add something that turns into a sheild ."

" I like it but who will make these suits and how will we get them on us."

" I will be making them and I will be transfering them to you."

"But that will hurt you."

" I know but I'll rest it out after I'm done and I'll have you to help me right."

" Of cource my princess." He said pulling me close to him

as soon as me and Jayy were done talking, Zak and Blake ran into my room showing me the armor they wanted. " Can you guys not be in our conversations." I said knowing they were listening to me and Jaramey Jayy. They just sat there and staired at me then contiued to show me the pictures. "Do you know what the girls want." I asked them. "Yes they said they come by later to show you"Zak told me. "OKay then that give you time to think about what you want as your armor." I told jayy and he nodded. "But who will transfer yours" he asked me. "I never thought of that."I said honestly "If you teach me I could do it " he told me. " Sounds like a plan" I said. " I see you guys when the girls get here I'll be in the pool" I said grabing a towel before walking out.

After a while of swiming I saw jayy's hand on the surface of the water. I know he saw me so I made myself invisable and swam closer to his hand and right when I was under his hand I lightly bit one of his finger. As soon as I did his other hand reached in grabing the back of my head. I let go of his finger, as I did he reached in and grabed my arm. He then continued to yell "I got one, I got a real mermaid." I just staired at him for the longest time. "You know you should be care full I heard theres many sirens near." I said putting my hand on his arm and putting my feet on the wall of the pool. The smirk on his face disappered and an evil one appered on mine. I quickly tighted my grip on his arms and pushing off the side of the pool, pulling him in with me.

" Why do you have to be such a bitch, kacey. " he said playfuly as he reached out to get me before i could climb out of the the pool. "Because im just like you, your other half 2x better." i said as he pulled me under water pushing up his mask a bit to plant a small kiss o my lips. "and beause you love me" I said tosing him a towel. "Oh ya back to the reason I came out her the girls are here with there there armor idea." he told me as we walked in " And do you have yours." I asked. "Yes I do, I bet you do" " you know me but we should take a shower first." "sound like a plan" he said. with that we split ways to our rooms even thought he sleeps in my room.

I wore a Falling In Rverse tank top and some thigh high pink and black socks with black short and black convers. I was nervous. 'this better work' I thought to myself as I finished my makep and put up my hair. I didnt starighten it, If we got out later then I would. I grabed my drawing of my armor before walking out to the living room. " Okay lets get this started " Zak said standing up. I turned behind me to see Jaramey walking down stairs. " Okay who's first" I asked. Just as Zak was about to give me his picture, Amara jumped in front scraming girls first making Zak back up. She gave me a drawing of a girl with a black one sleve shirt, black short, laced panty hoes, comat boots, and a skirt to the side. " the skirt will be removable so I can take it off, spin it in a circale and it will turn into a sheild" she said with a hopefull look " okay then, extende your arm." I said and grab the highest part of her forarm. " hold the same place on my arm." I told her.

I started to imagine her wareing the armor and how she would use the skirt as a sheild. I could feel the ink forming under my skin. It hurt but not alot well not just yet. Next was Zak, then Sarah and Blake. I was feeling really dizzy, but i was determend to finish."Kacey you dont have to do mind today if you dont feel good" Jayy told me.I looked at everyone else who looked at me with worried faces. " It's okay I just feel little dizzy. Lets just finish this." I told him and held out my arm. He hesitated in giving me his arm but did soon.

I started to feel really weak close to the end of the process, but I know I could finish this. When I was done I felt weak to the point I felt like falling, but Jayy held me up by my arm. " Kacey, are you okay." everyone asked "ya, just tired. Oh by they way if you ever want to change you armor you can only change it a little bit you still have to keep it original though and you can change it your self just look at a picture of how you want to change it and imagine your self wareing it that's how I did it to transfer it to you." I answered. as jaramey put his arm around my waist to hold me, his grip got tighter on me as everything became fuzzy and black. "Fuck" I whispered before Jayy picked me up bridal style and I passed out.

When woke up it was dark and Jayy was laying right beside me running his fingers thought my hair. I curled closer to him, when he stiffed then relaxed. "You're awake, good" he said quietly. "what time is it" I said through closed eyes. "12:30 am you've been asleep for awhile. Are you hungry" he asked " kinda" I told him."stay here I'll bring you some thing. Oh and I transfered your armor to you while you were asleep, is that okay." "yes it is." and with that he kiss my forehead and went downstairs to get me something to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ this isnt as long as I wanted it to be but i hope you like there armour is on http://www.polyvore.com/suit_up/set?id=111029300 if you want to see it. vote comment share love you guys.~kacey14kings.