Please Stay

"Fuck no." I just found out about warped tour and every where we've been they had been there too. Plus Blood on the dance floor and Black veil brides are there.

"Hey watch your mouth young lady.....what's got you cussing girl." blake asked. "Oh nothing other than warped tour is going on and my favorite bands are there an-"

"Ha funny story um...... you know how we didn't get you anything for your birthda- ah!" when suddenly Zak bust through the door and tackled blake on the floor and wrapped his hand around blake's mouth. "Don't tell her yet ewww did you just lick my hand." he said as he let go of him. "Tell me what?"

"Oh come on Zak it just two days away please let me tell her please." blake begged.

I saw Zak think about it but with a couple of faces and a lot of begging he gave in. "Fine" he said in defeat. Blake jumped and landed on my lap and put his arms around my neck while batting his eyes at me like a little girl. Gosh he was heavy, I pushed him off telling him to stop acting like a girl and tell me. "Okay, we saved up money so you, Zak, and me can go to warped tour this tuesday!" he said as he tossed me on to the bed yelling happy birthday. All I could do was lay there shocked. "Well say something." they said in unison and staring at me waiting for an answer. I jumped up and hugged them tightly yelling "Oh my Jayy you guys are the best est people in the whole world I love you sooo much."

Just then Jeremy Jayy walked in asking why we were jumping on the bed going crazy with pure joy then blake and Zak explained while I was still jumping on the fluffy bed of the hotel. "Kacey, stop jumping on the bed you can slip on the blankets and hurt yourself." Jeremy said with worry and command in his voice as I pounced up and landed on my butt. Im so happy I think im crying, I cant wait. I notice the silence in between the three boys I think there mind linking each other, eh im hungry im gonna eat some cereals. "No, how about I go get something for all of us to eat" Jeremy Jayy said as he got up but before he walked out turning back and told us that we are leaving early tomorrow, not that im going to sleep. I sensed  an energy of desire to have fun. I noticed it was our teacher Ms. Mariann and I couldn't help but ask her if she wanted to go out and party, clubbing before we leave. Turns out she did but was scared That Jeremy Jayy would be mad that she left us alone. I reasoned with her and after a while she agreed and left to a club.

When Jayy got back he had brought us two boxes of pizza. "Yay, pizza" me and the boys yell as the boys tackle Jeremy Jayy. "Hey, where is mariann?" Jeremy asked. " She went out." I answered.

"What, why?" he said getting angry.

"I didn't stutter, she's young and old enough to party, she cant be stuck with kids all day."

"you little tough wise girl." he said lunging at me but I moved quickly to the couch to see Jayy land on his face on the bed. Then he ran towards me as I got up to run but he caught me and tossed me over his shoulder and through me on the bed and sat on my torso. "So you think you can make the decisions around here?" He said and I knew he had a smirk on his face by the sound of his voice, I also felt a challenging energy coming from him. "No! please no!" I yell. I knew what was coming. "Please I plead insanity." I begged. "Sorry but in this court we're all insane, right boys." He said as the boys started to act like a person in an asylum. Then he attacked, tickling me bye poking at my side, laughing like a mad man.

--------------------------------------------------

(at warpped and last stop)_-------------------------------------

Well today has been amazing. When we went to see Blood on the dance floor Jayy Von fuckin Monroe was looking right at us most of the show and I got to meet him and take a picture with him, although I felt the same feelings I do when im with Jeremy Jayy. Is it me or is it just a coincidence that Jayy von monroe's real name is Jeremy? They cant be the same person can they? I need to stop being so paranoid.