A date

(Kacey's P.O.V)

I woke up to a pounding headache that hurt so bad didn't even noticed my surroundings until I felt the sparks around my waist. When I looked down I could see a very distinctive arm around me. Fuck My Life.  He slowly opened his eyes to look up at me. "Oh.. yea.. right.." he said reaching over me to open the drawer and pulled out a bottle of Advil " im going down stairs to make you some coffee. Do you want to come?" I slowly nodded and followed him down stairs.

Once we reached the kitchen and i had took the coffee and Advil was when I noticed I was half naked. "Fuck" I groaned "What's wrong?" he ask with eyes full of concern "Why the hell is it that ever time I get fucked up I end up messing around with you." I said as I watched his lips turn up to a small smirk. "Evening though we mess around we never get to far so you have nothing to worry about."

We stood in the kitchen for awhile in silence until Jayy broke it. "although I love seeing you half naked you should really get some clothes on." and for the first time in for ever I actually blushed.

( up stairs and clothed)

"um Kacey ?" he called as I slowly get up from the bed to look at him.

"um I was wondering are you busy tonight?"

I quickly laid back down on the bed to hide the smile on my face. "No I don't think so."

"So I can take you out tonight?"

" I made out with you twice. I don't think you're using the wrong words." I smirked at him.

He then looked down smiling like an idiot. "come on let's he get you home." he said walking out of the room.

Once we were at my house he had walked me to the door. Before I opened the door he turned me to look at him. "i'll be picking you up at 7:30 ware something casual."

"A date?"

"yes"

"see you then" I said as my arms went to his neck and I got on my tip-toes as he leaned in our lips meeting in between. After a while I noticed that my legs were wrapped around his waist and had me pressed against the door. "stop Zak and Blake are home" I said as he let me go. "i'll see you tonight okay" I nodded. "see you." I said as I went inside.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°sorry I haven't update. I had writers block and boy drama but here u go I hope you like~ kacey14kings