reborn

*7Months later*

" KACEY!!" Zak yelled from the first floor. "What" "we're going to the store want anything!"

"yea food" i yelled back pulling the sheets back up.

"Okay dont be asleep for to long and Jayy might come later." a small smile crept on my face but my eyes were still closed. Soon i heard the door close letting me know they were gone, and i drifted back to sleep.

I woke up to a sound later coming from the living room. Thinking it was Jayy I jumped down there stairs. I was wrong. As soon as i heard the string of a bow pull back i launched my arm out to grab the arrow in front of me. I was wide awake now with adrenaline pumping threw my vines like lighting.

My armor appeared on me with in seconds. My wings covering me from the bullets and arrows that were coming at me. I spread one of my wings sending 6 blades hiting the two guys with three each in the heart. Then i heard the steps up stairs. Then a man with swords stepped down i then pulled out my two prized element swords water and fire as soon as i did he ran at me i rarely ever used my swords but i still could. I used my wing as a shield you could hear his sword it my wing and it fired me up more.

He swung the sword at me, I quickly used my swing to block it and as soon as I got the chance I attacked swinging my sword in a pattern when my water sword cut his neck he dropped his swords and but his hands around his throat and started coughing up water mixed with blood the water. He was drowning from the inside. He was scared I saw it in his eyes as I let him die.

Many dead people later I was fighting the last one with my black rose sword. I swiftly slid my sword into his stomach and he fell into a bunch of black roses. Then I walked around setting all the body's a flame with the fire Dragon sword, then I heard it. A laugh so disgusting it made the hair on the back of my neck stand straight up. I let my dagger fall from my forearm to my palm.

"You know your going to die anyway so why bother darling, although I'll make it short and painless if u let me get a good fuck out of you" his voice made me sick

"Go Fuck yourself" I said as I turned throwing my dagger right at his heart. I would celebrate my good throw if it weren't for the dagger that was a in mine. I dropped to the floor in pain. At lest he was dead I saw my moon tattoo glow and I remember when me and Jayy were at the beach and how the moon made me feel stronger but how was that going to help me now.

I don't know how long I laid there there trying to breathing through the pain. it was only a minute since I last checked the time.

I could hear foot steps comeing from outside and the sent of cherries and chocolate, Zak. I also took in the sent of Blake and Jayy. Jayy was here.

"Holy shit" Zak said as he dived to my side then everyone followed soon. "Moon tattoo" I whispered and Blake pulled up my shirt a little to see the moon tattoo glow the Jayy jumped to his feet. " we need to get her out to the pool." Jayy said picking me up carefully.

Somewhere along the way my heart stopped the guys held me as Jayy jumped in the pool then took me from them. Then did he realize I was gone. I felt my life leave me, and so did they.

Out of weakness and pain Jayy let me go. I sank deep in the pool. I could feel the cold water surround me and pull me down. I could feel the sun illuminate my face threw the water. I could feel some thing in side me. I could feel power. I could feel. I could feel. I felt reborn

-cliffy ik u can kill me and stick a cautis up my nose but here's the complete reborn chapter