You Will Be Mine

(Jayy's  p.o.v)

Dahvie and I had been waiting in the rec center for about five minutes when Kacey showed up. She looked beautiful she always does even with her old color hair When she looked at me I smirked remembering the night we shared in the forest. When she walked by me I tried reaching out for her but I saw her wolf eyes tattoo glow as she gave a low growl which I've heard once before and that was when I tried to wake her up early and she had just gotten it, she barley knew how to use it.

I knew how to dance better than Dahvie mostly because when I was Jeremey Jayy Kacey would make me dance with her and the boys. So me and Dahvie had to dance with her one on one but by the end of it all Dahvie helped me out and I got Kacey that and being experienced. And for our celebration we went out to the club.

(at the club)

I could smell her sent over all the sweat and alcohol as soon as we walked through the door. She wasn't with the guys that's for sure. I went all around the club trying to find her. I was taller than most people here it shouldn't be hard to find a silver haired girl. I then found her with a fake red head guy near the bar I lost site of them when she dragged him to the dance floor.

After a couple of minutes I saw the red head leave the building. I traced her sent back to her. I was a 5ft away when she looked up at me before taking a line of coke. I quickly went to her side before she could inhale any of it. I pulled her outside to my car quickly and I know she wouldn't try to hurt me but I know what she would do. I quickly covered her mouth before she could yell anything and quickly shoved her into my car. 

"What the hell was that" I asked pissed off.

" What the hell is this" she asked back acknowledging the car.

 " I asked first so talk."

"So what I was doing cocaine, pop'en pills, drinking, and making out with people. Isn't that what teenagers do to forget, hell some of them do it to get back at there parents. So why cant I. Why the fuck do you care anyway. You're not me so leave me alone" she yelled as she opened the door to get out. But I pulled her back.

"You're Parents are dead you have no reason to get back anyone. And I care because you're my mate. You're probably more fucked up than you were last time. You're part of me so I am you. and you're hurting me"

"Who, How do you know about my parents" Shit I'm screwed.

" You're brother told me. I'm sorry." I said looking down

"Sorry wont bring them back. I just want to forget the shitty world I live in. And like I said before I'm not your mate."

"I'm taking you home." I said as I turned on the car.

"No, I don't want to go home yet." I looked at her and saw a couple of tears fall down her face as she turned away from me. I reached for her hand and instead of pulling away she squeezed my hand tighter. I rarely ever see her cry but I do see a lot of fans cry, but it's just not the same. I stopped for some coffee and Advil because I know how it feels to get smashed I also remember the day after she started yelling at me.

It was quite the whole time we were in the car, But soon she broke the silence. " Can I stay at your place tonight."

"Um.. Yea, but will your brothers be okay with it."

"Their not really my brothers so you know and i'll deal with them when it happens." and with that we left to my place.

(skip drive.)

We walked into my room. I sat down on the bed and she leaned against the dresser. "Kacey, are you okay?"

"No, but who really ever is." she said getting up off the dresser and walking towards me. I stood up and hugged her. We stood like that for a little while. She then looked up at me and slowly leaned up. She looked embarrassed as I caught her looking at my lip I  leaned down to met her lip. She started to push me back towards the bed. She pushed me down on the bed and took off her shirt climbing on top of me.

This tour starts on her birthday by the end of that night, but it is still to soon. she'll know the truth when it need to be said." Kacey?" "Hum." "I want you to know soon enough, you will be mine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I hope you guys like this. I noticed it gets harder to write as you get into it. I have another friend who had a story but I guess deleted it and is now writing another one anyway picture of the red head guy just imagine it more red love you guys ~Kacey14kings