Grow Up

[ sorry I didn't put this in the last last chapter but um you know how warped tour is in the summer well kaceys brithdays in the summer june-14 and blake, zak have the same brithdays september-16 and ovi jayys is augest-17 thanks bye]

(jayy's p.o.v )

" Co-could please stay" she asked in a timid voice. I understand why she is scared she just turned 13 two months ago and got attacked by two grown men, but she kept fighting to keep her self alive.

"ya" I answered. She scooted over to the left as I lied down. As soon as I did she curled into my side. It seemed weird but felt right. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and rubbed her arm gently while I sang your guardian angle by the red jumpsuits apparatus and the mortician' s daughter by black veil brides until her breathing slowed. I stayed a couple of minutes before going to my own room.

I couldn't sleep knowing this was my fault I should have been more careful. I should have watched out more. I promised I would protected her.

Damn it, it's one in the morning, uhgrr im going to get something to drink and get my mind of things.

(kaceys p.o.v)

"ya" he answered as I scooted over to give him room. As soon as he laid down I curled into his side. I felt him tense up but relaxed quickly and put his arm around me and started to sing songs to me until I fell asleep, but after a while I felt him get up. I know he can't be here when I wake up. I heard his thoughts as he started to blame himself. I wasn't his fault it was mine and the boys. We should have been careful of our surroundings. I should have stayed in the crowd.

I started to panic when I didn't feel his presents anymore. Then I felt Zak's and blake's worried energy as the walked into my room. I opened my eyes slightly to see what they were doing. They each had a blanket and pillow in hand. Zak threw his stuff on the floor to the right side of me kissed my head and said. "Goodnight kayy von" it was a nick name he made when I told him that I had a crush on Jayy von monroe. From then on he would call me kayy von monroe. After Zak blake kissed my head and said " We're right here if you need anything special kayy." And that was his nick name for me because I like special K cereals and I was special. I nodded and said goodnight to them.

When I woke up to the sent of alcohol. I sat up right and opened my eyes to see two big lions a crossing each other and standing over me. They were growling at someone standing in the doorway. I smelt the weird smell underneath the alcohol, Jayy. I never seen him this drunk. He was leaning on the door frame yelling about taking me. "I'm the one protecting her." He yelled. I realized the two lions were Zak and blake, the darker one being Zak and the lighter one blake. "Your point is, we're protecting her to. Look at yourself your drunk, you were out all night drinking she shouldn't be seeing you like this." I heard Zak say in our minds for all of us to hear. He sounded older, his voice was deeper. " I don't have to listen to you she's m-" but Zak and blake roared loud enough for me not to hear the last part.

"Jeremy go to bed come back when your sober you don't want to frighten her." blake said. I not scared of Jeremy Jayy he would hurt me he promised. "NO!" he said as he dashed to my bed I didn't move but Zak pounced on Jeremy Jayy then dragged him back to his room.

"oh he's going to get it." I said to blake who had changed back to human form. "Ha what are you going to do" he asked. "I don't know but I hope it gets him.

~later that day~

No ones home except for me, blake, and Zak. We were in the kitchen when Jayy walked in. Zak and blake stood in front of me growling at him. "Don't worry I wont hurt her." he said. Zak and blake grew silent. "I just wanted to keep her safe but I guess i shouldn't when im drunk...... im sorry" he said with a sigh as he sat down on a stool by the island table. I could feel the headache he had through the energy going through the room. I set coffee and Tylenol in front of him. We still have human feelings but their more easy to reduce. So for his headache to hurt that bad takes a lot to drink. "Thanks" he said "Sure" I answered in a monotone as I walked to my room. I need to stop being protected. I need to protect my self, to stop being a child I'm 12 grow up Kacey.