A cruse?

a cruse?

(still kacey's p.o.v )

"The cruse happened about 1,487 years ago, one of your ancestors killed a small pack of dragonors. Before they killed the last one in that group. The dragonor said that if anyone of there descendants gives birth to a super queen baby, because they new I was already born, and they see their mate before turning immortal they will both die or the super king would watch his super queen die painful and slowly from this cruse." He told me. I could hear sadness in his voice as he said the ways this cure would effect us.

" But how do we know this is true and he just was saying that to scare my family."

"Kacey I cant risk it I love you to much to lose you."

" But i want to see who you are. They only tie you're not wearing a mask or covering your face with your hood is when you're in the form of some one else making illusions."

"Kacey don't push it "

"No, it not fair just because he said it doesn't mean it true Jayy."

"Kacey enough" he said throwing me on the bed then climbing on top of me holding my hands above my head "don't you see that I cant risk it whether it is or isn't true I cant afford to lose you, you me every single damn fucking thing to me your my one and only I cant keep living with out you. Trying to find you is what kept me going for 1,500 years. I need you I cant keep living if you leave me. Not even all the money, all the people in the world, all the stars in space mean as much as you mean to me. Do you understand me."

I nodded yes.

"Good" he said as he let go of my hands and caressed my cheeks then planted a soft sweet kiss on my lips. I was surprised at first but soon after I kissed back. I could feel tiny spark of electricity as we kissed.

It was only a few seconds till we pulled apart but for me it felt like eternity. My arms were around his neck as he stayed above me, I could feel his eyes upon me even if I couldn't really see hem i knew where hey were. After a little while he leaned down towards my ear and whispered "Your so beautiful, my beloved." the nibbled on me ear making me giggle.

" We should go to sleep it's really late." he said as I turned to look at the digital clock on my water speakers on my desk. I read 2:30. I couldn't believe it was really that late. " fine" I said with a sigh " I'm going to change and I'll be right back okay princess" he said as he disappeared into thin air I walked in to the bath room to brush my hair out for the night. When I walked out jaramey was already in bed he looked like he was sleeping but I knew he wasn't. So I got in and stayed to my side near they edged, facing the wall. "what are you doing?" he said a sleepy voice that sent shivers up my spine. " sleeping" I answered "mmmmhmm" he hummed as he put his arm around me pulling me towards him till my back hit his chest. The room was completely dark the only way I knew where things were was because of the heat vision. When I woke up my room was still dark but a little more light came in. I looked down to my waist to se a hand warped around me.

(that morning)

"we're off love " I called out to Jaramey Jayy " alright but we back by dinner." he said as i turned to the door. " i cook dinner." I told him obviously. " ya I know and I'll be hungry" he said in a duh tone. "She'll be back on time we'll make sure of it." The boys told him. I rolled my eyes with that we where off to pick up Amara and Sarah then to the rec center.

(at the rec center)

I've been working on some armor of some sort I've been wanting to tell the boys but maybe they think it's dumb. It's worth a shot. "Hey guys can I talk to you for a minute" I said taking them to one of the room up stairs that Mario leaves open. "Woah what's all of this" Blake said picking up a couple of drawing for there armor. " This is what I wanted to talk about do you think it would be dumb to have an armor suite that we can transform in to during battle" I told them looking at some more of my drawing. " I like them" came a voice from behind the guys. We turned around to see Amara looking at me ideas "Hey these are really good" Sarah said be side her. "im down for it" Zak said. Then we all looked at Blake who finished with "Shit you know I am". That was all I needed. I'd start on it as soon as I talk about it with Jaramey Jayy.

" Kacey it's time to go home" Blake called to me. " Be right down" I yell back . I looked at my watch which read 7:10 shit I missed ten minutes of my show shit I got to get there fast. I jogged down the stairs. " hey guys I'm going to teleport there because I missed ten minutes of me show, bye" I told them as I disappeared into thin air not giving them time to answer. When I got there I was in my room. I dumped my stuff on my bed are ran down stairs and jumped on to the couch next to Jayy " I never thought you ould be late to your favorite show." he said to me as I got comfy. "I lost track of time" "Well I have it recording so you could watch it right know." he said rewinding it " I love you. you're the best" I said kissing the side of his mask where his check. he chuckled and through his arm around me pulling me closer to him nuzzling his head in my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hey sorry it's been forever and that this might be short but I sware I'm working one it. I got a picture of amara on the side just imagine her with brown eyes. oh and vote comment share love you all even if I don't know you. :)