The Truth Is Said On My Birthday.

"He has a phone?" I asked Zak as Blake walked into the hallway to talk. "Yeah, we both do." He said as he pulled his out to show. "Jeremy Jayy gave it to us for emergencies." He said while playing with it. Just then Blake walked in and turned off all the lights, "Is Jeremy coming up?" Zak asked. "Yup." Blake said as he opened a window and blind folded my eyes, I started to get scared but then one of them picked me up and sat me at a table.

After a while Zak took the blind fold off and in front me I saw a small cake with 10 candles. "Happy birthday." I heard Zak, Blake and Jeremy Jayy say in unison. I could see Blake and Zak but not Jeremy. Then they sang happy birthday to me, all of them sounded like singers.

"Make a wish." Zak said. I thought to myself but there was nothing to wish for. "There always something to wish for." I heard Jayy say but not out loud, it was in my head. "You can read minds." I thought back. "Not exactly, we will talk about it later." He replied. All I could think of was music, any type of music player; music always calmed me down and made me feel safe. I blew out the candles after I wished for it. "How about we eat the cake later today since today is already tomorrow." Said Zak. "Boys, why don't you two go to sleep, we'll be there shortly." Said Jeremy Jayy. "Kacey, we have to talk about you - about us." he said in my mind. "Ok." I whispered. " You can talk through our minds, it doesn't matter if we're far, far away. Try it." He said through our mind. "What should I say." I thought back.

(The rest of the conversation is in their minds.)

"Nothing, you see. It worked."

"Cool."

"Kacey, you know how your mom always told you that you're special?"

"Yeah."

"Well you really are. You can do things normal people can't, so can we."

"Do you mean like superpowers?"

"Yeah and you're the strongest or most powerful girl and because of that bad people are after you, but me, Blake and Zak will protect you... That's also why I can talk to you through our minds."

(Now it's back to normal talking.)

"Okay. Jeremy, what happened to my parents?"

He sighed and said "Kacey, they loved you very much and would do anything for you-." But before he could finish I cut him off, "They're dead right?" I could hear sorrow in his voice as he said yes. I felt a tear fall down my cheek. "Please don't cry." He said as he wiped it away with his thumb. Could he see in the dark? I didn't give it much thought. "It's late, you should get some rest. Come this way." Jayy said, walking me to my bed. He then tucked me in, kissed my forehead, whispered goodnight and left. I fell right to sleep. Later that day I woke really late. I checked my watch it was 12 pm. The curtains were closed so it was really dark. I heard three people whispering in the kitchen.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°~ srry If its messed up when you read it, wattpads being a buttfacecownipple and I changed the time she woke up. vote, comment, and share plz thanks