In The Beginning.

|So there's no confusion Jayy calls Kaceys mother "mom" and Kaceys father "dad" cuz they're so close.|

(Jeremy Jayys pov)

"They're coming for her." Mom said and threw the phone. "I'll be there as soon as I can." I replied and hung up. I don't know how fast I'll get there if im a state way. I'll use half of my energy to transport half way there and use a fourth of that to run the rest of the way. Good thing im the Most Powerful male.

When I got there, her mom was hiding her in the forest and told her to run if she saw someone else who was not her or dad. I wish she had said me too so Kacey wouldn't go crazy, but she's not allowed to see my face, I don't know why. Just then Mom ran back to help dad. Kacey yelled no as she started running after her and I pulled her back. When she saw my figure in the dark she started to run. Following directions as always, but she was running towards danger. I grabbed her wrist and turned her to look at me. I told her not to go because the danger was that way and to come with me and that I would protect her. I even promised, pulling out my pinky finger . She had the look of a deer in the headlights: scared and confused. Right after I had said that gun shots rang out behind her so she took my pinky promise and took my hand. We ran all the way to the city limits and walked into the city, at human speed though because she doesn't know how to use her powers yet. I pulled the hood on my jacket down so she wouldn't see me.

"What's your name?"

"You can call me JeremyJayy"

"Jeremy Jayy?"

"Yeah."

"Can I see your face?"

"Ummm... Not now."

"When?"

"When you turn eighteen." I will always stay twenty.

"But I'm nine right now!"

"You're turning ten tomorrow, just eight years after that. It wont be long, I promise."

"How do I know you're not the bad guy who's going to hurt me?"

"You don't."

"Well, at least you're not lying." 

I cracked a smile when she said that. She sounded so sweet and innocent but scared. I had sent a text earlier to Zak and Blake to meet me at any hotel they wanted and they sent me the address. "Come on, I have a place for you to stay the night and people for you to meet." We walked to a simple hotel. I stopped at the edge of the shadows, where the hotel lights met the dark. That was where Blake and Zak were. I introduced them and told Kacey that they were only two years older than her. While they were distracted I quickly ran to pay for the room. When I got back I told the boys to take Kacey to the room and that I would call them when I was coming up. "Okay." They replied but Kacey didn't want to leave so I hugged her and told her it was okay and that they wouldn't hurt her and she slowly walked over to them. They took her to room 104 as I left. 

I was going to the nearest walmart to buy a cake, icing, and candles. I walked to the icing and candles first. When I walked to the icing there was a lady in her late 30s. "Hello, you're a Powerful, aren't you?" The lady asked when I noticed she was one of the our kind. "Yes, the Powerful male." That's what we call ourselves because we never really had a name to describe us, we can do many things with our powers.  

I checked to make sure no humans were around us at the same time she asked me who the cake was for. "The Powerful female." I answered. "I can tell you and her will live longer than the last ones because of the love you have for each other. It will be even stronger than you can imagine, take good care of her young man." She said before leaving.  

I started thinking to myself while I got the rest of the things I needed, how long did the last Powerful live? Every time a Powerful dies a year later a new Powerful is born. Like let say the male dies then the female becomes a common and vice versa.

I called Blake and told him what I was up to and to open the window because I would be flying in through there. When I got there a made a quick dash to the kitchen and in super speed I quickly wrote happy birthday Kacey and put ten candles around it. Zak took the blind fold off Kacey as I hid in the darkness behind Blake. We all said happy birthday to her and sang to her then Zak told her to make a wish. I went in her mind to hear what she would say, I heard her say there was nothing to wish for in a sad tone. "There is always something to wish for." I told her through our mind. "You can read minds?" She asked, thinking to her self. "Not exactly, we will talk about it later." I answered. She started to think of music and any type of music player, and how music always calmed her down and made her feel safe. Then she blew out the candles. I knew what I was going to get her later today. "How about we eat the cake later today since today already is tomorrow." said Zak. "Boys, why don't you two go to sleep, we'll be there shortly." I said. I was going to have to tell Kacey about who she really is, I hope she takes it easier than I did a long time ago. "Kacey we have to talk about you - about us." I said in her mind. "Ok." she whispered. " You can talk through our minds, it doesn't matter if we're far, far away. Try it." I said through our mind. "What should I say?" she thought back.

(The rest of the conversation is in their minds.)

"Nothing, you see? It worked."

"Cool."

"Kacey, you know how your mom always told you that you were special?"

"Yeah."

"Well, you really are. You can do things normal people can't, so can we."

"Do you mean like superpowers?"

"Yeah and you're the strongest or most powerful girl and because of that bad people are after you, but me, Blake and Zak will protect you... That's also why I can talk to you through our minds."

(Now back to normal talking.)

"Okay. Jeremy what happened to my parents?"

I sighed and said "Kacey, they loved you very much and would do anything for you-" But before I could finish she cut me off, "They're dead right?" It hurt so much to hear the hurt in her voice even though she hid it like a pro by having no emotion in it and I could tell she heard the sorrow in my voice as I said yes. I saw a tear fall down her cheek. "Please don't cry." I pleaded as I wiped it off with my thumb. You see, I can see in the dark. "It's late, you should get some rest. Come this way." I said walking her to her bed. I tucked her in, kissed her forehead, whispered goodnight and then left. I stayed in the room next to there's and I would buy her an IPod later when I woke up. When I got to their room later, Zak and Blake were up. We talked in the kitchen/dining area when she woke up at 12 pm.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°if u didnt re read the end of the last chapter I changed the time she woke up srry