10 ➳ reunion

tuesday

I was about 10 minutes away from seeing 5sos again and I was hella excited. I've only seen them once but those guys are seriously so cool. They never let fame change them which is incredible, thinking about how much other people changed as soon as they became famous.

"Beth their van just parked in the driveway." Leyla popped her head through the door and then disappeared again.

They were early, probably because they were dragged here by their manager.

I decided to surprise them right at the entrance so that's were I was heading to. I stood right behind the glass door so as soon as they'd walk up the stairs, they would see me.

Not even 5 minutes had passed till I heard voices from the staircase and seconds later a head with a black beanie popped up first, followed by the rest of the band and Adam. They all looked like they were complaining about having to be here but that expression faded as soon as they saw me.

"FEMALE FLASH!" Michael cheered and speed walked to the door, opened it and walked over to me with his arms wide open. I giggled and hugged him when he was close enough, followed with him wrapping his arms tightly around me. I swear that boy was a giant kitten.

"Surprise, surprise!" I smiled at him after we finished hugging.

"Wait so you're going to do the interview with us?" Ashton asked and hugged me as well.

"Yup, thank your manager for that." I hugged him back and then moved on to hugging Luke and Calum.

"Damn, sorry for being mad at you ealier, Adam." Luke said.

"It's alright, that was the point, to be honest." he shrugged.

"Making us mad?" Calum asked confused.

"Yeah, so you'd be even happier when you find out that Beth's the interviewer." he giggled and the guys nodded understanding.

"I hope you're ready for a live radio show, your fans have been calling in all day, telling me what to ask you." I chuckled.

"Well then let's go, shall we?" Michael tried to say in a British accent but failed miserably.

"Sure thing, Mr. Clifford." I joked and walked into the recording studio, knowing they'd follow me.

|-/

short chapter but I had to end it here or else the next chapter would've been hella long

- vicky ♡ (casey's second nickname for me)