11 ➳ live porn on radio

yo this is hella long so you better enjoy it

|-/

After 5sos and I'd sat down in the recording studio in front of the microphones, I gave each of them a pair of headphones, which were already plugged in. I put mine onto my head as well and smiled at them.

"Ready?" I asked and they all nodded. I took a deep breath, pressed the button to go on air and started.

"Hello earthlings, it's me, Beth, and you're listening to my late night show. I hope you've all had a great day so far and if you haven't, don't worry, I have some special guests here that will definitely make your day ten times better." I said and nodded at the guys so they knew it was their turn.

"Hey" "Hi" "HELLOOO" were spoken at the same time and I could imagine their fans going crazy right now.

"If you haven't recognized these beautiful Australian accents yet, the guys from 5 Seconds Of Summer will help me host tonight's late night show and I'm pretty excited."

"So are we." Ashton giggled.

"Good. So since you're here, you can introduce the first song." I smiled and handed Ash the paper with the setlist.

Ashton started talking in a really deep, slow and seductive voice and I had problems holding in my laughter. "The first song of tonight's show is Victorious by Panic! At The Disco, since it got requested so much last week. We'll be right back after that, don't go anywhere."

Right as he finished, I pressed the 'off air' button and started laughing, followed by everyone else joining in.

"After hearing this they'll all think this is some kind of live porn on radio." Michael said inbetween laughter.

"If everyone's switching station now, it's your fault Ashton." Luke said and hit Ash on the back of his head.

"Sorry if you lose your job now, Beth, but you can always work as Michael's personal stripper." Ashton winked at me.

Well that was unexpected.

"Ashton what the fuck." Michael said, looking just as shocked as the rest of us and hit Ashton on the back of his head, just like Luke did a minute ago.

"I feel so disrespected right now, I'm done with you guys." I put my hands on my face and shake my head in embarrassment.

"Ignore them Beth, they're all idiots. Just stick with me." Calum spoke up for like the first time today, even though he was sitting closest to me.

"Okay, I trust you, for now." I pointed at him with my index finger before pressing the 'on air' button.

"We're back and I'm glad you didn't have to hear the conversation that happened here while you heard Brendon Urie's holy voice." I spoke into my mic and giggled slightly.

"I'm deeply sorry if my introduction creeped some of you guys out." Ashton spoke into his mic now.

"Good. So now that that's behind us, how are you guys?"

"We're good." Ashton answered for all of them which Michael clearly didn't like.

"Woah hold your horses, mister. You can't answer for all of us because I feel pretty disrespected right now and not good."

I rolled my eyes.

"Before you start arguing in front of everyone, let's play another song and then play a game, sounds good?"

"FEELS GOOD!" they all yelled in response at the same time and I started another song.

"Jesus help me." I whispered to myself.