19 ➳ trickster

hello...it's me

bet you all thought I was dead but guess what

I revived

|-/

"2pm, getting out of my bed
Tryin' to get Friday out of my head
It's all so hazy, got a little too crazy
You know I'd do it all again" I sang along to Rebecca Black's song "Saturday".

To be honest, this song was annoying as hell but not as annoying as her song "Friday". Plus it was Saturday today so I'd say it was appropriate to listen to this song while cleaning up my apartment.

"I don't want this Saturday to end" I continued singing while weirdly dancing with a broom in my hands.

"I wish I could unsee this." a voice, which was not mine, spoke up and made me drop the broom.

"Fucking hell, Michael can you stop scaring the crap out of me?" I turned to him and caught him grinning like a little child.

"You know, you should really find a new hiding place for your spare key." he giggled and placed a brown bag on my coffee table.

"What's that?" I pointed at the bag.

"Breakfast." he smiled and sat down on my sofa, starting to unpack the things in the bag.

"Wow, how do I deserve that?" I smiled as well and plopped down next to him.

"For going to a boring party with me." he grinned and handed me a coffee.

"But I never went to a boring party with you." I said confused.

"I'll pick you up at 7, wear something fancy." he said, kissed my head while standing up and then walked towards my front door to leave again.

"Michael!!"

"See ya later!"

And with that he was gone.

|-/

After hours of nervously trying to find something fancy to wear, I had come to the conclusion that I didn't have anything suitable in my closet.
So I called Leyla.

"I came here as fast as I could, is black alright?" Leyla pouted into my apartment, holding a long black dress up.

"More than alright, thank you so much, you're a lifesaver." I walked over to her and hugged her.

"No problem. For what do you need a fancy dress though?" she rose her eyebrows as I grabbed the dressed and walked into my bedroom to put it on.

"Michael came over this morning and tricked me to make me go to some lame party with him." I giggled from that other room.

"Wait so Michael asked you on a date?"

"You can't say that, he didn't leave me a choice. He just left before I could say anything." I giggled again, struggling with the zipper on the side of the dress.

"What a gentleman." I heard Leyla giggle as well now.

"Yeah, anyway, I wouldn't call it a date. I guess he just didn't want to be alone at that party." I walked back into the living room again, still struggling with the zipper.

"But isn't that the point of finding a date?" she smirked and walked over to my side, zipping up the dress with ease.

"Thanks, and I don't know. I just don't see this as a date, just as a favor." I shrugged and put my hair out of the bun.

"Whatever. I gotta go again, have fun at your date." she winked and headed to the front door.

"Not a date!!" I yelled after her while brushing through my hair.

"I don't care!!" she yelled back and right after that I heard the door open and close.

|-/

After I was done with curling my hair and doing my makeup, I grabbed the only pair of high heels I owned, which was luckily black, and put it on.

Just as I had put my phone and some money into my purse, the doorbell rang. I switched off all the lights, grabbed my keys and walked to the door to open it.

"Hi." I greeted Michael and couldn't help but stare at him. He was wearing a suit.

A suit.

"Woah- uhm..hi, you look amazing." he said after he'd looked me up and down as well.

"You too. Never thought I'd see you in suit and tie." I smiled at him and stepped out of my apartment to lock the door.

"Never thought I'd see you in high heels either." he smiled back. "Let's go." he added and offered me his arm so I linked my arm with his.

"Whose party is it anyway?" I asked curiously, as we slowly walked down the staircase so I wouldn't fall.

"John Feldmann's."

"Woah wait what? But you said this would be a boring party?" I asked confused.

"Yeah it would be, for me at least." he shrugged as we now headed to our Uber.

"Why?"

"Because it's a fancy party so there won't be cool music. Oh and Luke and Ashton will definitely bring their girlfriends and Calum always disappears somewhere so I'd be alone without you."

"Aw."

"Don't aw me." he giggled and opened the back door of the car for me so I got in.

"Why not? You're cute."

"No I'm not, I'm punk rock." he tried to be cool but I saw that he was blushing.

"You wish." I chuckled and put on my seatbelt.

"Let's just forget this." he giggled and put on his seatbelt as well.

And with that our two-hour-journey to San Diego started.

|-/

pls forgive me for not posting for so long

anyway, have a great start for 2016 you all

- tori xx