21 ➳ aftermath

When I woke up and opened my eyes, the bright light almost blinded me. It took me a bit to adjust to the sun but it didn't take me long to realise that I wasn't in my apartment.

As I looked around, I realised that I was still in Feldy's house, in the party room with the same people I had spent the night with yesterday.
I was sitting on Michael's lap with his arms around my waist to prevent me from falling off the sofa we were on.

"Wanna find some breakfast?" a female voice whispered and as I turned my head, I saw that it belonged to Bryana, who I met yesterday.

Apparently she was Ashton's friend but it wasn't hard to see that there was more going on between them. Even now she was trapped in Ashton's grip. I nodded and slowly tried to get out of Michael's arms without waking him up.

|-/

"So...you and Ashton, huh?" I nudged Bryana's arm with my elbow as we stood in front of Feldy's kitchen counter, I was making toast and Bryana was preparing a bowl of cereal.

"Is it that obvious?" she closed her eyes and smiled with her perfect teeth showing.

"Girl, I only met you yesterday and I know that you and Ashton are a thing." I giggled.

"Okay, change of subject. What's going on between you and Michael?" she smirked and now nudged me into my arm.

"Nothing, what do you mean?" I asked confused and spread nutella onto my now toasted bread.

"Oh please, you can't tell me there's nothing going on between the two of you."

"But it's true!! We're friends just like you and him, that's it." I smiled and sat down at the table with her.

"Michael didn't leave your side once when we were in the party room yesterday." Bryana stated and took a spoon full of her cereal.

"Yeah, because he was too drunk to walk." I giggled and took a bite of my breakfast myself.

"You two cuddled in your sleep, come on, there has to be something between you and the crazy red head."

"There isn't, but if there was, you would be the first one to know." I smiled at her.

"Good to have someone around and not be the only girl around this mess of a band." she giggled.

"Yeah, I can relate. Why haven't we met before?"

"I don't know, I guess Ashton tried to keep us a secret as much as possible. But now that we know each other, we can hang out more often."

"I'm so in for that." I smiled with teeth and she did the same in response.

"Hey Ashton, I found Bryana!!" someone shouted from the doorway and as I looked over, I saw that it was Feldy.

"Morning, ladies." he smiled at us and went to make some breakfast for himself.

"Good morning. I hope it's alright that we made ourselves some breakfast here?" Bryana asked for the both of us.

"Yeah of course, my home is your home." he said while chewing on something, not turning around to look at us.

Moments later the 5SOS dudes and the other people that had stayed in the party room with us over night entered the kitchen as well and made themselves breakfast.

"Good morning, sunshine." Michael giggled from behind me and ruffled through my hair before sitting down on the spare chair to my left.

As I turned to my right side, I caught Bryana grinning and wiggling with her eyebrows before I turned to Michael.