25 ➳ skype call

Wednesday

Wednesday

"Are you ready for the accoustic set?" I said, walking into the new break room we've had for about two weeks now, looking at Tyler nervously.

"Yeah." Tyler answered, then Josh clapped his hands together, quickly looked at Tyler and then stood up, Tyler following his actions.

"I hope I didn't make you hate me after the interview." I giggled.

"Oh, no, the questions were good, don't worry." Josh said and smiled slightly.

"Good, because I was hella anxious about all this." I sighed relieved.

"Michael told me that you were a great interviewer, that's why we wanted to do this here." Josh explained.

"Wait, you know Michael?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, we're friends." he nodded.

"Oh cool." I smiled, not wanting to annoy him with questions about Michael. "Let's do this accoustic set then." I smiled and walked back to the recording room with Josh and Tyler close behind me.

"Your tour manager only gave us a ukulele when we asked him how to prepare the room so I guess Josh won't play anything during the set?" Ryan asked as he walked over to the three of us.

"Nope, the accoustic sets are all Tyler's." Josh smiled at Tyler and then looked back at Ryan.

"Okay, we're all set then. Beth you just quickly announce the start and then you can relax and enjoy the set. Your shift is over after this anyway." Ryan smiled at me and then walked Tyler over to where he was supposed to sit at, then walked over to the camera and audio people.

Ryan had told me earlier that they'd record it for our youtube channel, since this whole interview was kinda a last minute thing and people might miss out on it. And to get views and new listeners of course.

"I guess you can just sit down on the couch outside the recording room. I'll join you when I'm done here if that's okay?" I said to Josh.

"Of course." he smiled at me and then left to the room which was connected to the recording room.

|-/

"It was nice to meet you guys, I love your music and your lyrics mean a lot to me and your fans so keep up the good work." I said while I hugged first Josh and then Tyler.

"Thank you, your support means a lot to us. We'll try to come back here when we're around for another concert." Tyler smiled sheepishly.

"That would be great, I can't wait." I smiled back at him, said bye to Michael and then they left and I decided to go out for food before going home.

I took an uber to my favourite Italian restaurant, where I, of course, ordered some pasta with tomato sauce.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" a familiar voice interupted my daydream while I was waiting for my food. When I looked up I couldn't trust my eyes.

"Bryana!?" I exclaimed happily and jumped up to hug her perfect body.

"Hey girl, how've you been?" she giggled after our embrace.

"Alright I guess, what about you? I thought you went with Ashton and the guys?" I admitted and sat down.

"Yeah I was with them till last week but I decided to go back home and check on you." she smiled "so what did you do these past few weeks?"

"Work and chill, that's basically it." I shrugged and took a sip of my fanta.

"You seem a little distracted, are you sure you're alright?" Bryana stated.
Wow that was fast.

"I miss Michael but I shouldn't, that's all."

"Why shouldn't you?"

"Because he's been ignoring me for weeks now." I sighed.

"Wait what?"

"I don't know either.."

"He's been ignoring you? But he was on his phone like all the time during breaks when I was still with them."

He's probably texting some prettier and cooler girl." I shrugged and took another sip of my drink.

"Pasta?" the waitress asked with a big plate in her hands.

"Yeah, thanks."

"Could I have some too please? And a sparkling water?" Bryana asked.

"Of course." the waitress smiled and strutted away again.

"Michael doesn't have another girl, Beth."

"Okay then give me another explanation."

"Uh..maybe he accidentally deleted your number and he DMed you on twitter?"

"Good attempt but I check my twitter every day, even my DMs." I explained and started eating my food.

"He still loves you though."

"Bryana, thank you, but don't try to make me feel better by saying things you don't even know yourself. I'll get over him eventually." I faked a smile.

"I'll sleep at your place tonight and then we can call Michael on skype with my laptop and see if he picks up, deal?"

"Ugh fine."

|-/

"Hi Bryana." Michael's voice hollered through Bryana's laptop speakers. I was sitting just a bit away so I wouldn't be in the shot and Michael wouldn't see me.

"Hi Michael, how ar-"

"Wait where are you? Are you at Beth's?" Michael interrupted her.

"Yeah, she's concerned about you and she's actually sitting right next to me." Bryana admitted and moved the laptop a bit so Michael could see me as well.

"Oh..uh....I gotta go, bye." Michael hurried and hung up.

"What the hell." Bryana said and tried to call him like 10 more times but he always denied the call.

"Cool, I'll go to bed." I said emotionless while standing up from the sofa.

"Beth, wait, I bet he has a proper reason as to why he's being such a bitch."

"Don't bother trying to find out, I'm fine, I swear." I lied and smiled at her before heading to my bedroom.

"Goodnight." Bryana shouted after me and I heard her sighing. I bet even she's giving up now.

|-/

idk what this is or where this is heading to

but

if you're still reading this fanfic :: thanks for sticking around with this mess

ily - tori x