13 ➳ calum time

It's not even been 24 hours since I've last seen the guys from 5sos. And guess what? Calum already called this morning because he wanted to hang out.

Well, and that's the reason why I was already in clothes and makeup, ready to leave my apartement at 9am in the morning. Wednesday was my day off so I usually slept till noon and ordered some pizza for "breakfast".

Not today.

-♡-

"Hey you." Calum smiled as I entered the cute little bakery in town. I walked over to him and hugged him like I hadn't seen him in years when it's actually been only a few hours.

"Aren't you supposed to be at a photoshoot Hood?" I smiled, stepped a bit back and sat down on one of the cute chairs.

"Nice to see you too." Cal said sarcastically and followed my movements by sitting down on the other side of the small wooden table, in front of me. We quickly ordered our breakfast and then continued our conversation.

"Ugh Calum you know that I'm excited to see you again, I don't have to say that every 5 minutes." I giggled.

"Yeah, right." he smiled.

"So? How is it that you have time and the others don't?"

"Well the others are still at the photoshoot and I finished early and got bored." he shrugged, still smiling.

"Oh okay, makes sense." I nodded and shortly after that we got our breakfast.

-♡-

"So what now?" I asked as we were walking around in a park that was right accross the street from the bakery.

"I don't know." he said in the most unmotivated way possible. "I don't even know what's on my schedule after the photoshoot. I hope someone will call me." he chuckled and I nudged him into his side.

"Hey!" he frowned and rubbed his side now. "Why did I deserve that?"

"I don't know." I mimicked him and smiled proudly.

"You, m'lady, are really sassy right now." Cal pointed at me, then put his arm around my waist and basically pushed me into his side.

"Well, what can I say, I was born sassy, Mr. Hood." I winked at him, getting out of his grip and then walking a bit faster so I was in front of him.

"Where are you going?"

"You're too hot so I had to get away to prevent myself from sweating." I turned around and continued walking backwards now just so I could see him smiling like crazy.

"Bethany Allen are you flirting with me?" he smirked.

"No, my inner fangirl just came out of my empty black soul." I giggled which caused him to giggle as well and roll his eyes. Just as Calum was about to say something, my phone started ringing in the back of my pants.

"Wow even your ass is talanted enough to sing Victorious by Panic! At The Disco." Calum joked as I grabbed out my phone and finally managed to pick up.

"What's up Flash?"

"Well I'm done with my photoshoot now and have a few hours off and I wanted to ask you if you want to hang out?" Michael asked happily on the other line.

"Sure, I'm at the park with Calum right now, just come here."

"Wait you're with Calum?" Michael's mood suddenly changed.

"Uh yeah why?" I asked confused.

"Oh..nothing. I just remembered that I still have this uhh.. thing to take care of. Bye." he said quickly and hung up.

"Why do you look so confused?" Calum laughed.

"Michael's being weird." I explained but shrugged it off and spent the time with Calum till he had to go again.

|-/

uhhhh what's up with mikey

I bet you can all guess that already lol

soz I make things too obvious

bye

- tori kelly