Come Back Home (chapter 4)

Chapter 4
[A/N: This chapter is all Camren.. ugh, my feels.. ]
.....
...
" Wait.. what am i doing... I'm so sorry, Camila.. I shouldn't have..", Lauren shook her head, and instantly took her hands off of Camila, and let her go.. as much as she wanted to keep holding her, she knew she couldn't risk it..

" oh... it's ok, don't worry.. we were just playing around.. it's not like you hurt me, or anything like that.."
" I know, but still..", Lauren looked down at her feet..

" Lauren..", Camila's voice became low

" Yeah?"

" She's so happy right now..", Camila looked into Lauren's eyes..she almost seemed like she was tearing up.

" Is she moving around like a little tornado again? ", Lauren giggled.

" You know..when i left home, she was really still for those few hours.. i felt like she was upset with me, or something.."

" What do you mean upset? ", Lauren seemed confused.

" Well, i'd talk to her like i always do.. and she usually moves around, and kicks, but she wouldn't really move.. she kicked a few times, but that was it.. it wasn't until she heard your voice that she started moving like crazy.."

" I think my girl missed me.. well, i mean.. Ava.. unless you missed me too then that's completely fine with me..", Lauren smirked.

" Get over yourself! you know, i'm content that we at least got to choose her name together, and we both agreed that Ava would be perfect.."

" I still think Lauren would've suited her better, but i guess Ava will do ey?"

" Ava Isabella...", Camila looked into the snow and smiled..

" But i thought you didn't want her to have a middle name? "

" You love the name Isabella.. so it'll be her middle name.. everyone needs a middle name, right?"

" Yes, i do love that name.. so much. "

" Sounds like you loved a girl named Isabella.." , Camila crossed her arms, waiting for an answer.. Lauren could've sworn she was jealous, but didn't want to get her hopes up..

" I never loved anyone the way i love you. But uh, yes, I think it's a beautiful name.. Ava Isabella.."

" yes, it's as beautiful as she is... By the way.. the house must be so dusty.. when was the last time we came here? ", Camila quickly changed the subject.

" A year ago, on our anniversary.. remember i wanted to get you out of town, and forget about all the mess back home.."

" Oh.. yeah, how can i forget.."

" We...", Lauren stopped herself..

" We what? ", Camila raised her eyebrow because she knew what Lauren intended to say.

" We had the best make up sex here..", Lauren closed her eyes expecting to get slapped after she realized what she had just said.

" It went on for days...", instead Camila bit her lips and looked away.

" yeah, well that's not the case now.. we're here to build our friendship, right? "

" Yeah, right.. we should probably get inside.. my nose is so cold it might fall off..", Camila shook off whatever show she had on her.

Lauren opened the door to their home.. it looked the same.. it was warm, and cozy just like Camila loved it.. There was hardly any dust, it somehow kept pretty clean. Lauren turned all the lights on, took out a bucket to fill up with water, she was more than ready to clean the entire house and have it dust free for Camila.. she also took out a broom, a dust pan, and some cloths to wipe down the furniture..