Come Back Home (chapter 9)

Chapter 9
" Lauren...", Camila was out of breath, but still managed to sound out her words.

" What is it baby? am I hurting you? "

" No... NO... i just want to... tell you that you're so.. so beautiful... and your eyes are so dark.."

Lauren looked at her with nearly a smirk, " But you're the beautiful one here..."

" Lauren...", Camila heavily breathed out again

" Yes baby..."

" Take me..to our bed.."

" I'll take you anywhere.."

Camila smiled as her body shivered, she loved when Lauren said that to her, she always did, " would you take me to iHop.."

Lauren leaned back a bit not knowing if to laugh, or what to even say, " Ah.... yes, yes i will take you if thats what you really want.."

" I want you..."

" But... what about iHop?"

" I want you, then i want iHop..", Camila bit her lip.

Lauren could not help, but laugh.. only Camila was capable of turning her on, then making her giggle uncontrollably, " Only we would be seconds away from sex, then start to randomly talk about food.."

" Well... can you blame me for being hungry have you seen the size of your child? "

" My baby Ava.. that is apparently always starving.."

" we have business to handle..", Camila's voice became quiet.. she licked her lips and gave Lauren a devilish look..

" Oh yeah? "

" Yes... now take me to paradise.."

Lauren felt her center become wet, and warm almost instantly, her legs became weak.. all it took was Camila's words to do so.. " Anywhere... all you'll remember is my name.."

Camila smiled, she was so turned on almost effortlessly, " I will always only remember you.."

" what if...we make love right in front of the fireplace.."

" Anywhere..i don't care.. just make love to me.."

Lauren quickly laid down a few blankets right in front of the fire place.. she made sure she wasn't too close.. she knew Camila wouldn't like it, and would claim her skin 'was roasting'..she also laid down a few pillows, and try to make it as comfortable as she could..

" Is this okay? ", Lauren asked and waited for a response, but all she got was camilla's lips locking with hers... so passionately, and slow.. all they could hear was the wood cracking, and their light breathing that would soon change into a much heavier breathing.

Camila wrapped her arms around the green eyed girls neck, she then kissed down it..leaving hickies.. Lauren's light skin quickly turned red as Camila's teeth graced down her neck..then went down her chest, making Lauren shake..

" These are beautiful..", Camila smirked as she took off Lauren's blouse along with her bra.

" I..", Lauren couldn't even speak she was under a spell.. she could barely sound out her words..

" And mine..", Camila lightly pressed her lips on Lauren's breast..she sucked, and also left hickies.. never losing sight of her lovers eyes..
Laurens body became so pleasurably weak.. that she had to lay down.. dragging Camila along with her, but gently of course..

" You taste as good as you look, Jauregui..", Camila smirked once more before dragging her teeth down towards her torso.. the scent on her skin was everything she craved.. Lauren's eyes nearly rolled back, and her moans became louder..