Come Back Home (chapter 6)

Chapter 6

They both stood still, the room went silent when just a few seconds ago all that was heard was heavy breathing.. " Are we going to get that, or are we just going to pretend we didn't just hear a loud ass knock at the door? "

" I guess.. i guess i'll go check..", Lauren gently unwrapped her arms from Camila.

" No, i'll go with you.."

" Why? it's just a knock at the door, baby..."

" You called me baby...", Camila's cheeks flushed a light pink.. she always did when she called her baby.

" Well you are my baby.. and if i hadn't called you that in a while, it was mostly because i wasn't sure if you were ok with it anymore..", Lauren shrugged her shoulders.

" I'm ok with it.."

" Good.. because you're my baby..", Lauren smirked and it drove the brown eyed girl crazy.

" Only ever yours.."

" Only ever mine... I'm going to get the door real quick.. don't move, okay? "

" Ok, i'll be right here where you left me..", Camila smiled proudly.

" Very funny..", Lauren giggled as she walked to the door.. she really had no idea who that could be.

She turned the knob only to open the door that led to dead silence.. all she could see was the sky turning dark, and the sound of snow falling onto the ground.. before she could close the door again, she noticed a small piece of paper near her boots.. she quickly picked it up once she noticed there was writing on it.. "Don't give up..".. Lauren raised her eyebrow not knowing what to think of the paper that she held.. she had no idea where it came from, nor if it was for her.. but she tucked it into her pocket, and went back inside..

" Did they run from you? ", Camila teased her wife.

" Um, no.. it was no one actually.."

" That's weird... i could've sworn someone knocked on the door.."

" Yeah, me too, but maybe a branch hit the door, or something.."

" I had no idea branches had arms, and could knock on doors.."

" And i had no idea you were such an instigator! "

" Oh.. common, I'm just a curious person...", Camila rolled her eyes.

" Yeah, i know that..", Lauren smiled big, and her green eyes sparkled.

" Why must you turn everything into a sexual joke , Jauregui? "

Lauren held on to her hand, " Because you are about the sexiest woman i have ever seen in my entire life, and i can never take my hands off of you....and i know you like to pretend you don't like it, but you are about the biggest freak in the sheets, and it's the hottest thing ever.. you make me go crazy, and i get lost inside you.. you take me to another world, and believe me.. it's fucking beautiful..."

Camila lightly bit her lip, and blushed, " I always loved when you confessed these things to me.."

" It's all true, Camila.. you are my complete obsession... There is no one, there will never be anyone that comes close to you..."

Camila looked away, something seemed to bother her, " You know for a long time i really believed that.."

" What do you mean? "

Camila let go of her hand, she walked towards the fireplace, and took a deep breath, " It's nothing, really.. just forget it.."

" I need to know what bothers you, Cam.."