Come Back Home (chapter 7)

A/N: HI! maybe you could listen to "Lemonade" By Jeremy Passion for this chapter :)

Chapter 7

The next morning Camila was still wrapped around Lauren's arms.. the green eyed girl was awake before her wife was.. she had actually been awake for nearly an hour..but she figured she'd keep holding her, and try not to move too much. Lauren loved how warm she felt, she loved how beautiful, and relaxed she was, " If only i could keep you this way forever.. it would be my greatest dream..", Lauren whispered against Camila's skin.

" Hmm..", she slowly moaned, and Lauren's eyes widened.

" Oh shit.. i hope i didn't wake you up..", Lauren whispered again, trying to not move.

" You're so warm, don't move..", Camila lightly whispered... she was half asleep.

" Believe me...I'm not even trying to breathe.."

" What..", Camila breathed out.

" Nothing, baby girl.. go back to sleep.."

" You can't just mention not breathing, and expect me to go back to sleep..", Camila was now fighting too hard to not fall back asleep..

" I was being sarcastic.. I just want you to rest.."

" I always rest when i'm locked in your arms...", Camila snuggled closer.

" Nothing makes me happier.."

" You're warm like a teddy bear.. My teddy bear..", she held on tighter.

" Yes, your teddy bear.. now back to sleep.." , Lauren giggled.. Sleepy Camila was always adorable to her.

" Okay.. i'll see you in a bit..", Camila whispered before drifting back to sleep.

Lauren really didn't want to move, and wake her up again.. but she figured she'd try, and get up to make breakfast... she lightly traced her fingers on Camila's face, and smiled, " I'm so in love with you, sometimes i think it's driving me crazy... so crazy i had to ask you to come up to this house with me.. just so i can have you for a bit longer.. I love you, Camila "

Camila didn't respond, she just faintly smiled, and that gave Lauren some type of hope.. she quietly got up, placing Camila in a comfortable position.. she then covered her up with a huge blanket, and tucked a pillow under her head, " I never thought anything this beautiful could be real.. but you prove me wrong every single day.. nothing is more beautiful than the image of the woman i love..", Lauren gently leaned down, and kissed her on the cheek.

She then walked into the kitchen, " Ah.. what can i make for this beautiful girl.. that for sure will wake up wanting nothing, but food..", Lauren's eyes widened as the idea of making pancakes hit her like a lightning bolt, " Pancakes!".. she quickly got into chef mode, and was glad she went out shopping the day before.. or else they'd have nothing, but stale bananas for breakfast.. which she knew Camila wouldn't mind one bit..

Lauren was getting into the habit of cooking, and she quite frankly enjoyed the feeling of doing something, even if it wasn't perfect, but she knew Camila loved it.. Camila loved everything about her, although half of the time she wouldn't admit it.

In under 15 minutes Lauren had made breakfast for her wife.. something neither of them were used to.. the scent of pancakes reached Camila because she was sniffing before her eyes even opened, " Oh my God.. it smells like pancakes.. either i'm dreaming, or i'm so hungry that i am imagining it all.."

" Which part are you imagining? the part where i made breakfast for you, or that you're here with me? "

" I think both.. but mostly the part where you cook for me..", Camila smirked.