8

Jay's POV

NOVEMBER 8TH

I walked through the house and smelled the air filled weed and alcohol, of course Raymond's house would smell like this. Why wouldn't it? He's Ray and I had always related him to that eye watering stench of crime and illegal substances. I walked into his small box kitchen and saw the dark yellow walls and marble counters before noticing him at the table with two women either side if him. The women were both wearing those fishnet stockings and ripped clothes while the bra on each of them seemed to have gone into some unknown place causing their nipples to point through the thin fabric.

"Wassup Jay" Raymond said before smiling at me, I nodded and sat across the table from him. The table was wooden and had small burned holes from where people had put out their blunts on the table and dark circle stains made from the glasses of alcohol regularly placed on it.

"I need your help" I said seriously. I didn't go to many people for help, I didn't like people, they all just got on my nerves but Raymond is like family and I can almost talk to him about anything. I wouldn't push it far enough to say I completely trusted him because you cant trust anyone and I know that, but he was the next closets thing to it. He dismissed the ladies and they walked out of the room so he leaned forward on his elbows and looked at me with the same seriousness I delivered to him. His eyes were small little slits and it was hard to distinguish between the pupil and his Iris because of it's dark colour. His skin was darker than mine and his noes was slimmer, his lips however were bigger and his hair was in large cornrows hidden under his hat. He always had Cornrows, never anything different, I often wondered if he actually ever took them out because he's had that same hairstyle for years but if he didn't that would be plain nasty. I'm sure he does, he must.

"What's goin' on?" He asked me. He had always been attracted to drama.

"Look" I paused, "My uncle is threatening me and I know he's threatening you too. There are a lot of people who want to put him away and i know how to do that, the only problem comes with-" Before I could finish my sentence Ray spoke for me.

"The Vipers" He looked away from me and moved back, "What do you want my nigga?" He asked. I should probably mention that I hate to be interrupted or when people Finnish my sentence.

"I need more people, to take em out" I spoke carefully, knowing that if I said a wrong word it would be like falling off a cliff, you fall and hit the ground disastrously.

"No way!" He laughed and leaned back, "that's dangerous as fuck" He chuckled before standing up and walking over to me as if to tell me to leave to. I didn't of course because i never like to take no for an answer. I hated the word No.

"Ray, I have something that will put him away for a long time but I need to protect my family. I'm begging you Ray, this is my moms and sisters, possibly even E" I looked at him with pleading eyes and he sighed.

"Aright I'll do it, but as soon as someone gets hurt its over" He spoke fiercely, I smiled in relief then breathed hard as if I hadn't been breathing before. "I'll get started on it, but you need to put him away, and man aren't you going on tour in a few weeks?" Ray and I walked out of his kitchen and into the living room where the women were sitting waiting for him amidst all the smoke in the air and darkness.

"Yeah, Next Monday actually" I said happily, i was really looking forward to the shows, they were my first and I really think I'm gonna make it big. I could be the next big thing. "I'm excited." I told him.

"Good job man, I'm proud of you" He said before hitting my back and I smiled at him. "who'd you leave? out of the Vipers I mean" He asked me. Ray knew how this all worked far too well. I had been Killing my Uncles men, easiest ones first so that my friends wouldn't die. But teaming Up with Ray it meant that I would have more well trained people, to kill the people I was too afraid to put my men against.