Chapter Two

-chapter three-
Emma and Henry are driving in a car.
"I'm hungry. Can we stop somewhere?"
Emma sighs. "This is not a road trip. We're not stopping for snacks."
"Why not?"
"Quit complaining, kid. Remember – I could have put your butt on a bus. I still could."
"You know I have a name? It's Henry." The young boy says tired of being called kid.
He starts reading the book from earlier once again. The book piques Emma's interest.
"What's that?"
"I'm not sure you're ready." Henry says with out looking up at the woman.
"I'm not ready for some fairy tales?"
This annoys Henry. Te boy looks up at his mother determined.
"They're not fairy tales. They're true. Every story in this book actually happened."

Emma rolls her eyes at the kid's imagination.
"Of course they did."
"Use your superpower. See if I'm lying." Henry pushes.
Emma stares at Henry for a bit.
"Just because you believe something, doesn't make it true."
"That's exactly what makes it true. You should know more than anyone." Henry says.
"Why's that?" Emma asks confused.
"Because you're in this book." Emma, not knowing how to reply stares at Henry for a bit.
"Oh, kid. You've got problems."
Henry grins.
"Yep. And you're going to fix them."
A guard, Snow White, and Prince Charming are walking through a tunnel leading to the dungeon. "When we reach the cell, stay out of the light. And whatever you do, do not let him know your name. If he knows your name, he will have power over you." The guard says as if the dark one didn't already have power over the young couple.
"Rumpelstiltskin. Rumpelstiltskin! I have a question for you."
The dark one, who had already known what was going to happen, says "No, you don't. They do. Snow White and Prince Charming... You insult me. Step into the light and take off those ridiculous robes."
Snow White and Prince Charming reveal themselves, knowing it was pointless to disobey.
"That's much better."
Rumpelstiltskin says giddily.
"We've come to ask you about the-"
Rumpelstiltskin quickly interrupts.
"Yes! Yes! I know why you're here! You want to know about the Queen's threat."
"Tell us what you know." Snow White snapped.
"Ooh, tense, aren't we? Fear not! For I can ease your mind. But... It's going to cost you something in return."
Charming already know what the dark one was going to say.
"No! He's just a waste of time."
Snow White ignores her husband and steps closer to Rumpelstiltskin.
"What do you want?"
Rumpelstiltskin pretends to think.
"Oh... The name of your unborn child?"
Charming attempts to interject even though his cries will go unacknowledged.
"Absolutely not!"
"Deal! What do you know?" Snow demands once more.
"The Queen has created a powerful curse. And it's coming. Soon, you'll all be in a prison. Just like me, only worse. Your prison, all of our prisons, will be time. Time will stop, and we will be trapped. Someplace horrible, where everything we hold dear, everything we love, will be ripped from us while we suffer for all eternity. While the Queen celebrates, victorious at last. No more happy endings." Rumpelstiltskin's voice darkens toward the end. He notices another presence.
"Come on out dearie! I know you're there."
Amalea steps out from the shadows looking as radiant as ever.
"What are you doing here Amalea?" Snow questions. Her question is ignored, while Amalea asks one of her own.
"Is that what she is really going to do? What can we do?"
"We can't do anything."
"Who can?" Amalea pushes.
"That little thing, growing inside her belly."
Rumpelstiltskin gestures to Snow White's pregnant belly. The prince slashes his hand away with a sword.
"Next time, I cut it off." James says angry that this man had the audacity to attempt to touch Snow White.
"Stop, James." Amalea says stepping closer and closer to the cage. She and Rumpelstiltskin's eyes meet and rumpelstinskin touched the girls face strengthening his magic.
"The infant is our only hope." He whispers to the beautiful woman.
"Get the child to safety. Get the child to safety and on its-" the dark one stops trying to get the information correct.
"Twenty-eighth birthday, the child will return. The child will find you and a final battle will begin."
Rumpelstiltskin laughs and remove his hand from Amalea's face, having all of the information he needed.
"We heard enough. We're leaving."
Snow White and Prince Charming head for the dungeon's exit, leaving Amalea behind.
"Hey! No! We made a deal! I want her name! We had a deal! I need her name! I want her name!"
"Her? It's a boy." Charming says.
The dark one changes tactics and goes for snow.
"Missy... Missy... You know I'm right. Tell me, what's her name?"
"Emma. Her name is Emma."
"Emma..." Snow White says in a hushed tone. The young couple leaves, while Amalea stays behind to ask some questions of her own.