Get Lucky ~ 2p!America

The club was pounding with electrifying music.
Sweat coated the bodies of the people in the club.
With the mass majority intoxicated,people relentlessly danced among the colorful floor. The dance floor flashed with different colors,as the hues danced to the beat.

Woman were in short clothing and heels. The men were doused in cologne. The bar was abandoned by most,as they had already found someone to dance with or take to bed. Among those at the bar was none other than Allen.

He was a regular of mostly all the clubs and bars in the area. This one was of no exception. But do not underestimate him. He was at the bar gazing at all of the available girls.

His eyes traced the contours of every curve in the room. Although, he hadn't yet found anything that was quite to his taste yet. Al didn't quite feel like just sticking around with any random girl in his small apartment. No, he was hoping to catch a good find tonight. And well, someone answered his prayers.

The door opened to reveal quite a sight. It was a girl with (h/l) (h/c) locks.

She scanned the area and smirked in content,just as Al was doing now.

His fingers took his sunglasses and rested them at the bridge of his nose.

His mind was already swarming of dirty thoughts,as he shot you a wink as soon as your attention flickered to the bar. You were about to shrug off the wink,when you did a double take of the young man.

Indeed, he was hot as hell. You had to admit that to yourself.

So, you slowly walked towards the dark,wooden bar. Al's red eyes moved side to side,as he watched your hips. He knew he had to get you no matter what. Maybe it was just the slight buzz talking,but you were a girl he just couldn't pass up.

Your (e/c) orbs glowed in the light of the club,as you sat down next to the interesting man. You made yourself comfortable,as a man with long,blond hair walked up to you. You quickly noted he was the bartender,with a scruff appearance and a cigarette perched on his lip. With a slurred voice, the bartender asked you what you wanted to drink.

"Nothing,thank you."

Al's smirk just widened at the sound of your smooth voice.

"Francois, get the babe a drink on me."

The man shrugged and went to start on the drink.

You looked over to the man.

"Hey doll, I'm Al."

You nodded and took your drink from the other man.

"(Y/n). Thanks for the drink Al."

Al stood and captured your chin in his grasp.

"Anytime."

You let out a small laugh. Soon, Al looked over to the others dancing. Then, he quirked a brow and looked your way.

"Hey, wanna dance?"

You set your drink down and walked over to the pulsating colors.

Al walked over and was prepared to go all out when he directed his attention to you.

His eyes greedily watched as you moved in hypnotic motion. He was at a loss for words for once. He didn't know what he did to deserve this,but he was lucky.

He quickly grasped your hips and placed you in front of him. You caught his drift and continued dancing,as his red eyes clouded with lust for someone he just got to meet not even a full hour ago.

He didn't mind though and neither did you. His breath hitched,as your body pressed against his. He then spun you around to face him. Your cheeks were slightly tinted red as he leaned in closer to your ear. He nibbled on it,as he held your waist. His hands wandered else where.

"Wanna get outta here?"

You let out a small giggle,as you pulled back.

"As a matter-of-fact, I do."

Al's expression was a very pleased one.

"Well, I'll see you next time then."

And just like that, you started to leave. Al was left dumbfounded in the sea of people. Then, just when he was about to spew curses and run after you, he heard you voice call out.

"Check your pocket."

He reached in his jean pocket and found a tiny slip of paper.

Don't stay up all night to get lucky. It would be a real shame if you were taken before our next meeting.

~ (Y/n)

And scribbled at the bottom was a phone number. He might not know when she wrote that,but he knew one thing, he was surly gonna call her.