Chapter 2

Chapter 2:
Ichigo scowled at Grimmjow, his mind working overtime to figure out how to get free. Surprisingly enough, he came up with nothing. With a sigh, he tried again to wriggle free, growling when Grimmjow's hand slipped under his shirt to press on his stomach.
"What the hell Jaeggerjaques?!"
Grimmjow raised an eyebrow as Ichigo's voice went up an octave, sensing his discomfort. "What's wrong? You nervous about something?"
"Get your hand away before I break it off!" Ichigo struggled fruitlessly in Grimmjow's grip, getting more worked up by the second. "I swear to god I'm gunna beat the shit out of you if you don't let me go right now!"
Grimmjow snorted and let go of the distressed teen, moving to rock back on his heels. "Calm yourself down, it's not like I aint touched you before."
"Touched?! That was far more than touching! That was fucking caressing!" Ichigo scooted backwards, sighing in relief when is back hit one of the support beams and some distance was put between them. "What the hell's wrong with you?"
"Me? You're the one freaking out. You think that was caressing?" He stood up and walked over to Ichigo before crouching down in front of him. With a slight frown, he reached out and cradled Ichigo's face in his hands, running his thumbs across his cheeks. "There you go, now you can get pissy about me 'caressing' you."
Ichigo couldn't find any words to respond at the affectionate gesture. His heart fluttered wildly against his ribcage and he was having a hard time trying to explain his reaction to himself, let alone to Grimmjow who was watching him with a weird look in his eyes. He grasped the older teen's wrists tightly, refusing to let go when Grimmjow went to pull away.
"Kurosaki?"
"Yeah?" He asked breathlessly, not sure what the hell he was doing but went with the flow despite himself.
"What are you doing?"
Ichigo didn't respond with words since his mouth wouldn't open and even if it could, he didn't know what he would say. Acting on something he'd never felt before, he let go of Grimmjow's wrists and grabbed his collar, forcefully pulling their faces together and pressing his lips to the ones mere millimetres in front of him.
Ok, he would admit it; the kiss was nice, maybe more than nice. Ichigo pulled away the moment he'd realised what he'd done, intent on apologising and attempting to survive what he was sure would be Grimmjow's furious outburst.
"Shit, I'm sorry." He covered his mouth and went to move away, only to be stopped by Grimmjow grasping his shoulders. He turned to look at him and smiled nervously. "How about we forget that just happened and you let me go?"
Grimmjow made an indistinguishable noise, something in between a growl and snarl that had Ichigo instantly pushing on his chest. Before he could react, a hand was at the back of his head, pulling him back and he felt Grimmjow's lips crash against his own.
Unlike before, Ichigo felt an unmistakable need in the kiss; drawing him closer to match it with his own and he pressed his body as close as possible to Grimmjow's. Ichigo couldn't help it, when Grimmjow's hand slipped in his shorts to grasp his ass, he moaned and started rocking his hips. If it was any other situation, he would've been thorough embarrassed by what was happening, but at that moment, he couldn't care less.
Suddenly, the pieces clicked together in his mind and Ichigo froze. He was kissing Grimmjow. Grimmjow, someone he supposedly hated. So why the hell was he making out with him like there was no tomorrow?! Pulling away, Ichigo broke out of Grimmjow's hold and crawled backwards quickly, his eyes never leaving the confused blue ones watching him.
When the man made a move towards him, Ichigo stumbled to his feet and shook his head slightly. His rabbit in the headlights effect shattered and his panic escalated. Not knowing what else to do, he ran.
"Ichigo!"
It wasn't until Ichigo got home and stopped outside the clinic door that he realised Grimmjow had used his first name, something he'd never done before. And he didn't lock up before leaving, his uncle was going to kill him. But on a more serious note, what that hell was he thinking?
Opening the door, Ichigo quietly slipped in and breathed a sigh of relief to find the house was dark. If his family was up and saw him in his current condition, they'd ask questions he definitely didn't have answers to. Stealthily making his way to his room, Ichigo laid down on the bed and groaned, rubbing his face.
What the hell just happened? I must be dreaming, that's it. No way any of this is real. Me and Grimmjow? Never, never in a million years and beyond that. Even the thought it ridiculous. Fuck that kiss... The way he touched me... No-one's made me feel like that before.
He sat up and shook his head. "Stop it Ichigo, you sound like a school girl. It was a mistake and it will never, ever happen again." With a sigh he got up to change into his pyjamas, knowing he was in for a rough night when he got into bed. "Stupid Grimmjow, messing with my head..."
Ichigo was beyond pissed when he woke up the next morning and couldn't find his phone, realising that he'd left it at the Dojo. With an aggravated sigh, he got up and went to shower quickly. He managed to startle his family when he finally went downstairs, slamming the front door shut without a word to any of them.
"Well what's wrong with Ichigo?"
"My poor darling son! He must be in some trouble and is protecting his family!"
Karin snorted and rolled her eyes. "Yeah right. I think he's in a mood, again."
...
When Ichigo got to the dojo, he let himself in since the place was still unlocked. At least now his uncle was there. With a sigh he went to find him, intent on apologising for leaving the place unlocked the night before. Spotting sight of the man who indicated at his office before going in. Ichigo reluctantly followed and shut the door behind him.
"Uncle Kisuke..."
The man looked at him with a grin. "What's wrong Ichigo, you sound like you've done something."
Ichigo frowned in confusion. "I left the place unlocked last night, aren't you mad? Isn't that why you want to speak to me in your office?"
Urahara chuckled and picked up a folded piece of paper from the table, holding it out for Ichigo to take. "Everything was locked up when I got here this morning. There was this taped to the door, it has your name on it."
Ichigo took the paper hesitantly. "Thanks." His uncle stood to leave, patting his shoulder as he went before leaving Ichigo alone. Ichigo looked down at the paper and sighed heavily, slowly opening it.
'We need to talk about last night, even if you don't want to. To make sure you actually will, I've taken your phone too when I got the keys. If you want it back, come talk to me. - Grimmjow'
Ichigo groaned and dropped the note on the table, rubbing his face roughly. "Fucking great." Quickly making his way to the locker room, he opened his, hoping beyond all doubt his phone was still there. No such luck and he growled, slamming the door shut. "I'm going to kill him."
He left the Dojo and walked down the street, frowning in thought. Why the hell does Grimmjow want to talk to me? What could he possibly have to say? I don't even know how to find him; I don't know where he lives.
"Kurosaki!"
Ichigo stopped and turned, watching quietly as Nnoitra Gilga, one of Grimmjow's friends, ran over. "What do you want?"
The taller teen shook his head and sighed. "Why Grimmjow has taken an interest in you I don't know, but he wants to meet up with you."
"Where?"
He jerked his thumb behind him. "The park back there, about five minutes."
Ichigo frowned sceptically and folded his arms. "If he's there, why did he send you? He could've easily come himself."
Nnoitra shrugged. "Beats me. Better hurry your ass over there before he leaves." With that, he walked around Ichigo and left, leaving the smaller teen to growl in frustration before heading in the opposite direction as indicated.
As told, five minutes later he happened across a small park and headed over with a small sigh. Catching sight of Grimmjow sat on a bench, he slowly approached him and sat down. "Can I have my phone now?" Holding out his hand expectantly, Ichigo looked at Grimmjow with a bored expression, even if he was anything but calm on the inside.
Grimmjow grinned and put his hand in his pocket, pulling out Ichigo's phone to hand it over. "There you go."
"Thanks." Ichigo made a move to stand up and leave, since he had no intentions to talk. He was halted when Grimmjow's hand wrapped around his wrist and pulled him back.
"The condition on getting your phone was that we talked."
Ichigo turned to look at him, his eyes narrowing in annoyance. "What could we possibly have to talk about?"
"How about last night? Sounds like a good starting point to me."
He snorted and jerked his arm free, settling back with a huff since he knew Grimmjow wouldn't let him go. "What's there to say? We kissed, it was a mistake and it won't happen again. End of story."
"Says the one who started it."
"Could you be more childish? Yes, I may have kissed you first. Doesn't change the fact that it shouldn't have happened."
Grimmjow rolled his eyes and lent forward, resting his hand behind Ichigo. "Are you sure about that?"
Ichigo gulped but found he couldn't back away. "This is wrong."
"Then why does it feel so good?"
Before Ichigo could respond, he moved to cup the back of his neck and bent down to kiss him. Ichigo stiffened initially, slowly melting into the kiss when Grimmjow's other hand touched his face, lifting his head to deepen the kiss. They broke apart quickly when someone cleared their throat and Ichigo hid his face in embarrassment.
Grimmjow turned to find the park warden stood watching them, his face set with stern dissaproval. "Yes?"
"Could you kindly keep your contact to a minimum. You might make people uncomfortable."
"Of course, sorry for the inconvenience." Grimmjow smiled charmingly, sighing when the man finally left before pulling away to eye Ichigo's blushing face. "You ok?"
Ichigo pushed away from him and scooted to the edge of the bench, folding his arms over him chest. "We shouldn't have done that." Running a shaking hand through his hair, he stood up quickly. "We need to keep our distance."
"Ichigo..."
"No, seriously, we can't do this." Ichigo started backing up when Grimmjow stood up, accidently slamming into a tree. "S-stop."
He stuttered as Grimmjow advanced on him, trapping him against the tree. "If you want me to stop, tell me you still hate me. Tell me you don't want this."
Ichigo's breathing hitched when Grimmjow lent forward, quickly covering the man's face. "I don't want to do this." Grimmjow frowned and attempted to pull Ichigo's hands away. "I still hate you." Ichigo's voice hardened and he pushed Grimmjow away, his scowl reforming. "I don't want to fucking do this."
"So why did you let me kiss you again?" Grimmjow shoved his hands in his pockets, his own voice hardening in annoyance. "Surely you wouldn't have kissed back if you hated me."
"I don't know!" Ichigo sighed and rubbed his face. "Look, I'm going home now. Let's just forget any of this happened."
"And if I don't want to?"
He looked up into Grimmjow's challenging eyes and snorted. "Well that's your choice. I fully intend to forget this shit. See you around." He walked around Grimmjow, giving him a wide birth so the man couldn't stop him.
As Ichigo walked away, he didn't see the look of dissapointment flicker on Grimmjow's face, which quickly dissapeared. "Well that went fucking well."